*Breaking News* - Deron Williams to the Nets

Coming from a huge Deron Williams fan, this may look bad now, but the Nets pick up a perennial All-Star & arguably the best PG in the game. Of course he has nothing to work with now, but the fact that he's there can be enough to pull 1 or maybe 2 All-Star caliber players there with him, especially with the pending move to Brooklyn coming up soon.

But, damn, New Jersey? I'd much rather see him moved to situation where he'd win now. instead wasting the rest of this year(which he was gonna do anyway) & possibly next year, in NJ. 

Coming from a huge Deron Williams fan, this may look bad now, but the Nets pick up a perennial All-Star & arguably the best PG in the game. Of course he has nothing to work with now, but the fact that he's there can be enough to pull 1 or maybe 2 All-Star caliber players there with him, especially with the pending move to Brooklyn coming up soon.

But, damn, New Jersey? I'd much rather see him moved to situation where he'd win now. instead wasting the rest of this year(which he was gonna do anyway) & possibly next year, in NJ. 

Utah getting NJ's 1st rder though..
pimp.gif

This is a great trade for everybody, really

*waits for 'BREAKING NEWS: former Jazz coach Jerry Sloan comes out of retirement'*

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I would much rather have Williams than Melo. No question.

A lot of guys can score, very few can pass.

Deron adds more wins and adjusted point differential to his teams. Plus he's younger.

*waits for 'BREAKING NEWS: former Jazz coach Jerry Sloan comes out of retirement'*

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I would much rather have Williams than Melo. No question.

A lot of guys can score, very few can pass.

Deron adds more wins and adjusted point differential to his teams. Plus he's younger.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

roll.gif
that would be crazy if it happened....the damn ink isnt even dry yet

Back
Top Bottom