Breaking News: Derrick Rose named 2010-2011 MVP

Speech was pretty heart-felt. Congrats to D Rose.
pimp.gif

The points per 100 possessions stat is the one that gets me.

Bulls are only 1.49 points per 100 possessions better with Rose on the court than with him off.

That is absolutely
sick.gif
for an MVP.

Bulls are only 1.49 points per 100 possessions better with Rose on the court than with him off.

That is absolutely
sick.gif
for an MVP.

Originally Posted by MzD650

That is absolutely
sick.gif
for an MVP.

Fool there bench d was better than the starting d ....of course its gonna be better...
laugh.gif

That is absolutely
sick.gif
for an MVP.

Fool there bench d was better than the starting d ....of course its gonna be better...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

That is absolutely
sick.gif
for an MVP.

laugh.gif

Not sure how that helps your argument bro.
laugh.gif

Nor am I sure why the need for insults. 

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

That is absolutely
sick.gif
for an MVP.

laugh.gif

Not sure how that helps your argument bro.
laugh.gif

Nor am I sure why the need for insults. 

It's still way too early with NBA stats to see which of the new age ones make sense. It's just the baseball geeks trying to validate their over analyzation of a sport. I think I just made a new word.

It's still way too early with NBA stats to see which of the new age ones make sense. It's just the baseball geeks trying to validate their over analyzation of a sport. I think I just made a new word.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

No you didn't. It's a nominalization of analyze. You also could have been a normal person and used over-analysis.

So "baseball geeks" are the ones that use advanced stats? So in baseball are Theo and Billy "baseball geeks"?

Back
Top Bottom