Breaking News: Eggplant Foamposites = No Clear Bottoms!!!

Just heard from a reliable source that they are scrapping the clear bottoms on the eggplant foams due out in February. I know everyone is going to be heatedlike I was when I found this info out... Why Nike, Why?!?! You had a instant classic, heck you actually outdid the original colorway. SO let's start apetition we have somewhat of a head start...Let Nike know here how much of a mistake it would be not to drop these with clear bottoms...

I'm not a regular here, but if you've got legit info on a frequent basis then that's going to suck, but if not then I don't believe.

my source

direct quote
"They will not change anything on the foamposite eggplants"

Wait he was the one that NT was booing because, he was right about the 11/12 pack releasing on the day after X-mas. So he might be right but I hope heisn't.

Maybe true, but i'm just telling you what my source said...My source is trying to get them off now for rape price now that he heard the news...SO take itfor what it's worth. Anything can change within a few months, I rather get everyone's complaints out now, so maybe if it is indeed scrapped, we mightbe able to change it. I HOPE I'M WRONG, but just telling you guys what I heard...I'm still tight about the cactus not being translucent and Transformertrainers not having the logos...SO hopefully Nike doesn't screw this up..

That's an old footlocker rumor... Consumers won't know for sure until actual pairs start to surface.

I could care less, clear or solid. The little devil sitting on my left shoulder actually would prefer a solid outsole so he can stock up on these at cactussale prices. Lol

Ducktales. I this is true then why are there so many already released with the clear bottom's? Doesn't make sense for them toscrap the clear bottom.

I'm pretty sure Nike learned their lesson with the Cactus foams.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

That's an old footlocker rumor... Consumers won't know for sure until actual pairs start to surface.

I could care less, clear or solid. The little devil sitting on my left shoulder actually would prefer a solid outsole so he can stock up on these at cactus sale prices. Lol

i was told the samething by a good reseller source here in nyc

but lets wait and see if this is true

right now only the samples have the clear bottoms

and i told someone that got a sample off me not to wear them for just this reason

for his sake i hope the bottom is clear or he has just been wearing a big money sample for nothing

Honestly I don't think they will do it they must of heard of the hype for these and seeing $ signs. Until I see some pics I won't believe this I'mjust really hoping I get ice bottoms. So the question I have is what color sole if not ice? Black? Or purple?

Back
Top Bottom