Breaking News: Explosion levels 3 buildings in Bozeman, MT.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/a..._re_us/montana_explosion

Explosion collapses 3 buildings in Bozeman, Mont.
Buzz Up
Send Share Print
24 mins ago
BOZEMAN, Mont. - An explosion rocked downtown Bozeman Thursday morning, collapsing at least three buildings and prompting evacuation of a two-block area,officials said.
Reports indicate the explosion happened at about 8:15 a.m. in the 200 block of Main Street.
Crews were working to extinguish a fire caused by the explosion.
Boodles restaurant and bar were destroyed, KBZK-TV reported. A police dispatcher said the adjacent Rockin R bar was also destroyed. Police evacuated the twoblocks surrounding the businesses, housed in brick buildings.
Jason Shrauger with the Gallatin County Disaster and Emergency Services said it was unknown what caused the explosion or if there were any injuries.

My dad lives in Bozeman. I have eaten at both the bar and the restaurant named above. I hope everyone is alright!

Ord
pimp.gif

i cant help but always think 911 until i know details
smh @ the propaganda, and im not easily frightened by terrorism , its scary to imagine how the easily shaken up take these situations

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

if it isn't on CNN its not thread worthy

/thread

Its is on CNN, and you are an idiot. Just talked to some family members there and it sounds like a gas line.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

link, source, pics, or else......

DRAGONTALES

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Why would someone make something like this up?

exactly! and in west bubba&*^% Montana at that

Not trying to be funny here, but for the individuals that orginally thought this was a terrorist attack, Montana would be one of the last places I wouldthink terrorist would pick out.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Not trying to be funny here, but for the individuals that orginally thought this was a terrorist attack, Montana would be one of the last places I would think terrorist would pick out.

Unless it was a Timothy McVeigh or Unibomber type, which was what was running through my mind.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

not good hopefully people werent killed or seriously injured....

I'm a truly sick individual
laugh.gif
I love seeing fires and and hurricanes etc devour people
devil.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by ToMa630

not good hopefully people werent killed or seriously injured....

I'm a truly sick individual
laugh.gif
I love seeing fires and and hurricanes etc devour people
devil.gif
Thats... not really normal.

Back
Top Bottom