BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Awww man you just got me nervous 160Jordansdeep. I'm in NYC and I can't find these anywhere yet. Why do you think small stores are gonna get limited quantities??
thats how nike is allocating the shoe to make it look limited even if there not 
but the shoe does seem limited 

it will be good to see if all stores get a small stock 

and that will be the kicker if i get the all black pair early in November 

i dont have the willingness to wait on line 

the stores that got 24 pairs of the pine foams for example are getting 12 of these 

believe me if these shoes where not as limited i would not have droped the extra paper 

mom and pop shops are making a small killing on the limitlessness of the shoe 

nike accounts pay $119.25 a pair 

Pics got me thinking about doubling up.... Something I usually do with foams because they last so long... I love how Nike did these...I don't think these will sit long at all...some small areas ... Maybe

Pics got me thinking about doubling up.... Something I usually do with foams because they last so long... I love how Nike did these...I don't think these will sit long at all...some small areas ... Maybe

dope pics 160
pimp.gif

of course these are going to be limited. i dont know how people thought a pair of $225 shoes would be a general release

limited supply = more demand = high price tag = win for nike

dope pics 160
pimp.gif

of course these are going to be limited. i dont know how people thought a pair of $225 shoes would be a general release

limited supply = more demand = high price tag = win for nike

these r a must have for me....anyone know the numbers @ pg mall? Don't feel like hittin up HOH and asking lol

these r a must have for me....anyone know the numbers @ pg mall? Don't feel like hittin up HOH and asking lol

Back
Top Bottom