Breaking News::::::North Korea fires two short-range missiles (3:00 AM EDT) after testing nukes

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

We need to nuke those dudes before they nuke us!
Once we have put up Satellites to eliminate missiles, we won't have to worry about anyone again.

thats impossible. the soviet union and the u.s. already tried that and they realized that it was impossible.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Once we have put up Satellites to eliminate missiles, we won't have to worry about anyone again.

thats impossible. the soviet union and the u.s. already tried that and they realized that it was impossible.
No it's not, they already put a laser on a plane (Laser Gunship), now they are trying to implement it onto a satellite,do some research man.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Definitely not impossible. In fact we know one day we'll be able to do so. This is why any time the United Nations has a vote on the militarization ofspace the United States votes against any action to block this.

dis can't be good, but it doesn't seem to be a treat now maybe later.
nerd.gif

TBONE95860 wrote:
devildog1776 wrote:
N Korea won't gonna bomb nobody unless provoked... They just letting then west know they ain't gonna be pushed around.... USA can't dictate who does what when and where ... I'm backing N Korea ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Backing North Korea?

Wow

TBone we agree on something. This is a dumb statement. While U.S. is not prone to wrongdoing, they are letting the west know they can't be F'd with?Really? N.Korea is nothing compared to us. Also Russia, S.Korea, Japan, China, U.K., United Nations and the Security Council are pissed. Even Iran is trying todistance themselves because N.Korea is asking for trouble and is holding the low cards at the table. N.Korea is trying to play bully on the block at4'9" and 90lbs. What they are trying to do is corner us and other nations into giving them things through Fear Mongering. They are trying to push usaround. Ineffectively at that. If they want the supplies, get rid of the nukes and they will get it. Threatening nukes is asking for annihilation.

Originally Posted by Essential1

TBONE95860 wrote:
devildog1776 wrote:
N Korea won't gonna bomb nobody unless provoked... They just letting then west know they ain't gonna be pushed around.... USA can't dictate who does what when and where ... I'm backing N Korea ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Backing North Korea?

Wow

TBone we agree on something. This is a dumb statement. While U.S. is not prone to wrongdoing, they are letting the west know they can't be F'd with? Really? N.Korea is nothing compared to us. Also Russia, S.Korea, Japan, China, U.K., United Nations and the Security Council are pissed. Even Iran is trying to distance themselves because N.Korea is asking for trouble and is holding the low cards at the table. N.Korea is trying to play bully on the block at 4'9" and 90lbs. What they are trying to do is corner us and other nations into giving them things through Fear Mongering. They are trying to push us around. Ineffectively at that. If they want the supplies, get rid of the nukes and they will get it. Threatening nukes is asking for annihilation.

They actually are a very real threat to not only South Korea, but our troops stationed there as well. They've had heavy artillery pointed at the capitol ofSouth Korea and the areas that house our forces for years now. This is the reason we haven't attacked yet because unless we eliminate the artillery firstthere will be a great number of casualties.

We can't disarm North Korea without China's blessing or China going in first. Sure China may say they're against it now, but who the hell knowswhen push meets shove. If America pisses off China we're done.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

We can't disarm North Korea without China's blessing or China going in first. Sure China may say they're against it now, but who the hell knows when push meets shove. If America pisses off China we're done.

Of course that is true but N.Korea is starting to turn China against them, one more test I think they will figure out how bad they messed up.

We can't disarm North Korea without China's blessing or China going in first. Sure China may say they're against it now, but who the hell knows when push meets shove. If America pisses off China we're done.
We will thoroughly defeat China. Sure we might have a lot of loses, but we would dismantle China through superior technology before they even geta good shot at us.

Edit: If we're talking no nukes, but if nukes are involved, the world would be a wasteland.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Not trying to start nothing, but judging by your screen name you were a Marine?

yup ... I did 4 yrs honorably... Joined 30 days after 9/11... Went over there for 6 months... I know for a fact that we weren't looking for no boogie manor his henchmen... We were sent on random patrols put in harms way ,and was lied to numerous times about reasons occupying Iraq... I trained marines to preparefor afghanstan b4 I got out in 2006.... This country has people like me on top of the domestic terrorist list.... Yeah the. Vets returni gfro Iraq posedthebiggest threat to national security .... LOL ... Maybe their right

We will thoroughly defeat China. Sure we might have a lot of loses, but we would dismantle China through superior technology before they even get a good shot at us.

Edit: If we're talking no nukes, but if nukes are involved, the world would be a wasteland.

Ah American braggadocio. It would be a long, dreadful war and no one would be able to claim victory. There is no chance that America would thoroughly defeatChina.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

We will thoroughly defeat China. Sure we might have a lot of loses, but we would dismantle China through superior technology before they even get a good shot at us.

Ah American braggadocio. It would be a long, dreadful war and no one would be able to claim victory. There is no chance that America would thoroughly defeat China.
Lol I have heard many dumb statements but this is top tier. Dude do you know how big the Chinese Army is? Do you know how many people are inChina? There is hardly anyone who can beat the U.S. if we apply full force but if I had to bet on 1 country that could I'd go all in on China.

Bottom line is that Kim Jong-Il does not know how to run a country, and his father only really knew how to gain power.

On top of that he's more worried about western influence than he is the welfare of his people. On top of THAT dude is completely westernized through hisupbringing and education and it shows through his love of american pop culture, especially films.

It's basically garunteed that there will eventually be some type of coupe attempt or all out military strike that will depose Kim Jong-Il and replace himwith someone heavily invested in American, European, and Asian joint interests. It's gonna be a little worse off for like 50 years, then it might catch upif the world hasn't ended by then.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Ah American braggadocio. It would be a long, dreadful war and no one would be able to claim victory. There is no chance that America would thoroughly defeat China.
Lol I have heard many dumb statements but this is top tier. Dude do you know how big the Chinese Army is? Do you know how many people are in China? There is hardly anyone who can beat the U.S. if we apply full force but if I had to bet on 1 country that could I'd go all in on China.
Man I wasn't even talking about fighting China in combat, hell I was talking about all the trading we do with them. Like 3/4 of everything inyour house is Made in China.

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

It's basically garunteed that there will eventually be some type of CIA organized and American funded coupe attempt or all out military strike that will depose Kim Jong-Il and replace him with someone heavily invested in American, European, and Asian joint interests. It's gonna be a little worse off for like 50 years, then it might catch up if the world hasn't ended by then.
Fixed.

Man I wasn't even talking about fighting China in combat, hell I was talking about all the trading we do with them. Like 3/4 of everything in your house is Made in China.

Also, with the amount of money they have invested in our economy they could bring us to our knees without ever firing a shot.

Lol this not favoritism, this is common sense, we are VASTLY superior to the Chinese as far as technology. Our Navy alone will keep them formaking ANY kind of advances in any operations they might attempt. Yeah they have more soldiers than us, but that means nothing if they don't have theability to even transport them to anywhere they needed. The US controls the sea=no chance for any country.

If the U.S. ever goes to war with China, China has a great chance of winning.

Lets see.

We lost the Vietnam war, China defeated the US/N troops during the Korean War. And the only reason why

we defeated Japan was because of the Nuclear bombs..... If the U.S. was strong, then we wouldn't be having trouble fighting some country of the size ofTexas.

I would hope we had a larger military, look at the amount of money spent on defense for each country.

We spend 300 billion dollars more than the countries of the E.U. combined. That is absurd. We account for nearly half of the entire worlds spending.

Military Expenditures

These numbers are completely ridiculous.

welp ... obama taking that "nice guy" approach is probably gonna get us killed or our country severely damaged ... congrats everyone!

Back
Top Bottom