Breaking News::::: NORTH KOREA has fired FOUR short-range missiles..... (South Korea confirms)

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

North Korea is like an annoying little brat kid lighting off fire works directed toward your house just to try & get you to pay attention to them.... because no one actually cares or likes them & everyone knows an adult (America) could just go smack the kid (North Korea) and make em stop what he's doing
riiiiiiight.

I don't think we should look at it like this. To underestimate any enemy in a time of nuclear technology could turn out to be a big mistake.
Either way. No country wants it with us.
United States > any country in the world
North Korea knows that....
They just are trying to get stuff from us and other countries and being really annoying in the process and need to be dealt with in some fashion

what "stuff" are they trying to get from us? what country is annoying you?

heres a really good "bully/brat" analogy i found online.

"America has a nasty tendency to think that everywhere else wants to be like America. It imposes its self-obsessed, materialistic values and culture onevery land it invades and it opposes any other system that doesn't fit the American model.

What the Koreans don't like (or anybody else come to that) is having the American way forced on them. Sadly, that's what bully-boy America does (butlike all bullies, it only picks on those weaker than itself - it picked on Korea once before and got a bloody nose, it's wary of doing it again).

The Koreans have good reason to hate America. America tore their country apart for its own reasons and ever since kept it a pariah, denying it a place in theWorld because it doesn't fit the American model. No wonder the Koreans hate the Americans. Ditto the Vietnamese, Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Somalis and allthe other countries that sent America packing every once in a while.

America is hated because it's a bully, determined to have all the best toys for itself and uncaring of all the other kids in the yard.

Right now some of those kids are growing up to be bigger and tougher than the USA. America's dominance of the playground is over and there are scores to besettled."

definitely better than this one:

"North Korea is like an annoying little brat kid lighting off fire works directed toward your house just to try & get you to pay attention to them....because no one actually cares or likes them & everyone knows an adult (America) could just go smack the kid (North Korea) and make em stop what he'sdoing"

"America has a nasty tendency to think that everywhere else wants to be like America. It imposes its self-obsessed, materialistic values and culture on every land it invades and it opposes any other system that doesn't fit the American model.

What the Koreans don't like (or anybody else come to that) is having the American way forced on them. Sadly, that's what bully-boy America does (but like all bullies, it only picks on those weaker than itself - it picked on Korea once before and got a bloody nose, it's wary of doing it again).

The Koreans have good reason to hate America. America tore their country apart for its own reasons and ever since kept it a pariah, denying it a place in the World because it doesn't fit the American model. No wonder the Koreans hate the Americans. Ditto the Vietnamese, Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Somalis and all the other countries that sent America packing every once in a while.

America is hated because it's a bully, determined to have all the best toys for itself and uncaring of all the other kids in the yard.

Right now some of those kids are growing up to be bigger and tougher than the USA. America's dominance of the playground is over and there are scores to be settled."

"North Korea is like an annoying little brat kid lighting off fire works directed toward your house just to try & get you to pay attention to them.... because no one actually cares or likes them & everyone knows an adult (America) could just go smack the kid (North Korea) and make em stop what he's doing"

I'm sorry but this is a %!*!$#%@ analogy. All that article is criticizing is the negative and greedy aspects of capitalism. "Stuff," and Idon't know, maybe I'm crazy, that other countries want like the US might be civil rights? Food? What the hell do you think the protests in Iran areabout? Has the US been a bully at times? Yes, but it's undeniable that North Korea is a joke of a country with a spaz of a leader.

all of your playground analogies are ridiculous, please stop

nukes>fireworks

materialism> kim jong ill however you spell his name. Speaking of materialism did you know that at one point he was hennesy's biggest buyer? He ridesaround in benzos while telling his people to get "creative" when looking for food. He is as materialistic as it gets so that BS article aboutcapitilism has nothing to do with this situation

North Koreans (the citizens) aren't the problem. They have absolutely no idea what's going on in the world, because everything is controlled there.It's the regime that's the problem.

North Korea is like an annoying little brat kid lighting off fire works directed toward your house just to try & get you to pay attention to them.... because no one actually cares or likes them & everyone knows an adult (America) could just go smack the kid (North Korea) and make em stop what he's doing
riiiiiiight.

I don't think we should look at it like this. To underestimate any enemy in a time of nuclear technology could turn out to be a big mistake.
They just are trying to get stuff from us and other countries and being really annoying in the process and need to be dealt with in some fashion

Are you serious? No country wants it with us? Sounds like you need to go to your school and get your money back.....coz you didn't learn a thing.
This is what makes me laugh bout the USA Govt (before Obama). They invaded Iraq because they thought Iraq had WMDs. Also, Iraq has never said at any time thatthey wanted to invade the US or were making any plans to do so! .........Now, here's Nth Korea on the other hand, that have verbally attacked the US, Japanand Sth Korea. They're actively testing WMDs and have told the US to stay the hella out the way or they gonna lay a major smack down on em! And what doesthe so-called > country in the world do?.,.........NOTHING! The USA has known for years that Nth Korea has been slowly arming itself and that those guysover there are NUTSO! But they go start trouble with a small country that was minding his own business in the middle east....Whose getting punked now?

Originally Posted by lyfeis2short

riiiiiiight.

Are you serious? No country wants it with us? Sounds like you need to go to your school and get your money back.....coz you didn't learn a thing.
This is what makes me laugh bout the USA Govt (before Obama). They invaded Iraq because they thought Iraq had WMDs. Also, Iraq has never said at any time that they wanted to invade the US or were making any plans to do so! .........Now, here's Nth Korea on the other hand, that have verbally attacked the US, Japan and Sth Korea. They're actively testing WMDs and have told the US to stay the hella out the way or they gonna lay a major smack down on em! And what does the so-called > country in the world do?.,.........NOTHING! The USA has known for years that Nth Korea has been slowly arming itself and that those guys over there are NUTSO! But they go start trouble with a small country that was minding his own business in the middle east....Whose getting punked now?
i gotta co sign... north korea has been telling us they got WMD's and ready to shoot... but we go mess with iraq... "looking" for itthat $#@!... while another country is flaunting it.....
bush jr just wanted to finish off what his daddy didnt do..

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

The U.S won't do anything untill they attack us first.

Which is a bad move. In a fight, they always say the punch you don't see, is the one that puts you on your ++@. We know they got nukes, let's go overthere and do our thing. We demolished Iraq "thinking" that they had weapons of mass destruction. North Korea is actually firingmissles!! They got their arms open like, "Who da f*** want what"?

lol north korea and their antics. Please dont nobody in the world want it with the U.S. especially them. Off the bat we just send our allys to deal with them(japan,southkorea,russia) and if need be we jump in and shut it down and if worse comes to worse we all know what happens radiation time

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Originally Posted by fifaboy03

should i be scared? i really believe they arent going to do anything.
Unless you live near the boarder of north and south Korea, you should be fine.
thank you... someone in hear at least has some knowledge of the truth in this situation...

North Korea has no missile that can even come close to the mainland of the USA...

they barely have a missile that can get within 50 miles of Hawaii...

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

We need to shut their #%$%! down
smh.gif
smh.gif

Man, you dudes are worried about the WRONG things. You're individual rights are being taken away on a weekly basis and you all are worried about NK?

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

riiiiiiight.

"America has a nasty tendency to think that everywhere else wants to be like America. It imposes its self-obsessed, materialistic values and culture on every land it invades and it opposes any other system that doesn't fit the American model.

What the Koreans don't like (or anybody else come to that) is having the American way forced on them. Sadly, that's what bully-boy America does (but like all bullies, it only picks on those weaker than itself - it picked on Korea once before and got a bloody nose, it's wary of doing it again).

The Koreans have good reason to hate America. America tore their country apart for its own reasons and ever since kept it a pariah, denying it a place in the World because it doesn't fit the American model. No wonder the Koreans hate the Americans. Ditto the Vietnamese, Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Somalis and all the other countries that sent America packing every once in a while.

Right now some of those kids are growing up to be bigger and tougher than the USA. America's dominance of the playground is over and there are scores to be settled."

"North Korea is like an annoying little brat kid lighting off fire works directed toward your house just to try & get you to pay attention to them.... because no one actually cares or likes them & everyone knows an adult (America) could just go smack the kid (North Korea) and make em stop what he's doing"
co-sign.....one of the realest posts i've read. we need to stop being full of ourselves.....education is essential people...
eyes.gif

riiiiiiight.

Lol. Another arrogant American thinking this way. This is the same reason 90% of the world hates the US. Their superiority complex. I'm a naturalized UScitizen myself and I love the US, but dude you have to realize that if India, China, and Russia would make an alliance the US would be big trouble. There ismuch more to war than just technology. I'm curious how the US would react if some country actually reached its mainland. Since the US hasn't had aforeign power on its mainland since the war of 1812.

TBONE95860 wrote:

TBONE95860 wrote:
riiiiiiight.

Thank God our President does not reason like you.

Arrogance
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom