BREAKING NEWS: RIP - Mike Tyson's daughter dies after hanging accident

hope she pulls through
tired.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Why do people say that their prayers are with blah blah blah and their family??? You know damn well you havent prayed and most likely wont pray for them? Im not calling you bad people but im just sayin your prayers are NOT with them because you DONT pray for them. But I hope she does get better.

How u know??? Are you inside everybodies head?? You just a negative a** hater that need some attention

80% of people that said it, are saying it out of the kindness of their heart.. but will not actually pray.
THANK YOU.....thats how i meant to say it. I know those ppl have good intentions but they are not goin to actually pray for them
how does one define praying?

cant a prayer just be a thought?
Wel yea it depends on your personal preference. I think a prayer is when you actually communicate with god and actually take time and stopeverything your doing. not just a mere thought.

It is always the innocent who have to get in the messed up predicaments. Hope she pulls through because she doesn't deserve to die for just doing what kidsdo and playing. No kid needs to die no matter the circumstance. Just awful when I read these stories.

but this really sucks even more because Mike was just starting to turn his life for the better, and control himself then another tragic thing happens.Hopefully she pulls through to enjoy her life and this doesn't derail Mike because homie has been through a lot.

My PRAYERS are with them.

edit: I did pray.

Why do people say that their prayers are with blah blah blah and their family??? You know damn well you havent prayed and most likely wont pray for them? Im not calling you bad people but im just sayin your prayers are NOT with them because you DONT pray for them. But I hope she does get better.
I prayed.
indifferent.gif

What is a 4 year old doing operating treadmill.kids are so unpredictable. Man hope everything ends up fine

Hope she pulls threw, I remember as a kid playing on this treadmill and thankfully didn't get hurt after the spill.

i think this EXACT same thing every time i see a post like this.

Unfortunate situation. What are the chances of something like that happening. Hoping for a miracle that she pulls through.

Damn...
tired.gif

Hope she pulls through. It's always the innocent who are in these horrible situations.

Just saw on twitter that she has passed. Hasnt been confirmed so i hope its not true.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

u seem mad homie... ima pray for you tonight

laugh.gif
roll.gif

but on a more serious note ... i said a prayer .. i never want to see anything unfortunate happen to anyone ... mike's been thru a lot (yes i don'tbelieve he did that rape), some of it brought on by himself ... but still a child on life support ... ur comment even though ur opinion was in poor taste

Some very sad news to report. According to a report published by Pallaxo, Mike Tyson's 4 year old daughter, Exodus Tyson, who was admitted to Hospital yesterday, has passed away.

An employee of St. Joseph's Hospital who wished to remain anonymous, told the publication that Tyson's daughter died shortly after Midnight, Tuesday Morning.

According to the report by Pallaxo, the Doctors at St. Joseph's Hospital attempted to resuscitate, but after 10 minutes the child was declared dead.

Earlier reports stated that on Monday Exodus was playing on a treadmill when she got tangled in a cord that was attached to the console. She was found by her brother unconscious. The child's mother called emergency services and attempted CPR before Exodus was rushed to the hospital. She was put on life support and fell into a deep coma.

Tyson who was in Las Vegas at the time of the tragic accident, rushed by plane to get to Phoenix to be with his daughter.
****At time of print of this article, www.palluxo.com is the only source stating Tyson's daughter has passed. We truly hope the arewrong. We will update as more details come in.

Back
Top Bottom