BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they get the wrong person again? Lol

News is saying it smells like smoke, cops rushing in everywhere. Has to be the craziest thing I've ever seen. Straight out of a movie.

Last edited:
Police scanner saying suspect is wearing suicide jacket inside that little shack/house.

@YourAnonNews: SWAT Scanner Again "EXTREME CAUTION' Suspect confirmed in wearing a suicide jacket" #Watertown #Boston

Yelling for someone to come out. :nerd:

Glad I did not go to sleep. Something big happened but they probably still did not find him

We all like

the-wire-taskforce.jpg

This ***** is gonna wait till cops get close then he'll set off the vest. They just need to shoot him on sight, dont give him the chance to harm anyone else.

Did they get the wrong person again? Lol

News is saying it smells like smoke, cops rushing in everywhere. Has to be the craziest thing I've ever seen. Straight out of a movie.

Don't see why this is LOL?

In a situation like this, you can't expect perfection out of law enforcement. They're going to err on the side of caution which may result in innocent individuals being swept up. I'd much prefer that then them being too cautious and letting the guy cause more destruction.

Crazy stuff. I was hearing about all this when I was heading out the door this morning. Now I'm keeping up through you guys.

So his apartment (not where they had the shootout but where he lived) is 2 blocks from my house. So wierd to he looking at the news and seeing my neighborhood flooded.

Boston scanner - "Looks like we got some kind of rocket or something in the basement here" - call for EOD.

Police Scanner: "It looks like there's some type of rocket in the basement. We need EOD (bomb disposal) here."

So his apartment (not where they had the shootout but where he lived) is 2 blocks from my house. So wierd to he looking at the news and seeing my neighborhood flooded.

Isnt that where the cops and this crazy situation is going on right now? Damn bro, your right there, be safe.

Can we merge the two threads - or close one so we can keep on top of everything in one place?

This dude is STILL using social media. :wow: :smh:

"He's posting online 'I will kill all of you like you killed my brother.'" -- police scanner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom