Bred 1 LC

HI NTs,

Got a Bred 1 this morning, not sure if its real, pls help me out, thanks in advance,

the guys didnt give the the extra shoe lace, but the plastic cable it still there, leather and the other things seems ok, but the sz tag seems off, the others got space between the nike swoosh tag and sz tag, but this one not, ps the stitching was pretty bad, not sure if its nike or not

Last edited:
pic added, but they may switch the box, so im not really sure about the box thing, plus, some real ones dont have the stamp 

honestly they look good. theres no widow peaks on the back of the shoe or the toe box. take a pic of the side view of the shoe

looks legit to me as well. no widows peaks on front or back, nice toebox shape. 

I went to my friend and did a side on side check with his 100% real pair (from nike employee) , conclusion, this is a really good ,I mean real good replica, some details is even better than the real one, but the color is a little bit off , the softness of the leather is a little off,   thickness of the leather gives away, but honestly, the old guide doesnt work anymore, the replica is actually really that good now, so ppl, be careful, u better do a side on side comparison once u get one!!!  i will update some pics later  

kind of grey, but once again, the details of it r really good, I kind of believe he replaced the fake ones with the real one.

the lace bag is still probably the biggest indicator. theres not a person or any sneakerhead that can tie the laces in that bunch you see on legit pairs.

and he didnt give me the shoe lace, but honestly, if i want i can do the shoe laces like the real one, its pretty eazy, 

Back
Top Bottom