Bred 1 legit check

These look legit to me. Correct size lace bag, no widows peaks, but would've been good to see box pics. I think you're good OP.

second one is fake, first one is real.

the font on the box label is incorrect, the lacebag is not suppose to have a red line across the top. get a picture of the back and i can be 100% sure.

Thanks for your help. What about the box on the left shoe on the first pair. Something seems off to me. It looks rectangular.

Fake right? Lace bag should be on left shoe?
hard to judge it just by that because the lace bag couldve been loose and he just place it on the wrong shoe. Its better if you base it off the shoe itself, the box and what it actually comes with.

second one is fake, first one is real.

the font on the box label is incorrect, the lacebag is not suppose to have a red line across the top. get a picture of the back and i can be 100% sure.

i don't see any box picture on the first pair.

the heel tab? lols

Lol yeah heel tab. Couldn't think of the word. I know they can vary on 1s but I've never owned a paid that the box was shaped like a rectangle.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1302210/width/200/height/400[/IMG

I only have this picture on my phone right now. You can do a quick comparison my on royals.[/quote]

Thanks again. That's a great shoe to have doubles of. Just need these breds to complete my collection of 1s and retire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom