Bred 11 check...

They looked pretty clean to me.  I see some small creases on the hell, but otherwise they don't look creased, the 23 is clean and the soles look clean.

Those size 13's are 100% fake. 23 is wrong, heel tab is wrong, and the PL cut on the heel is too high.

That 8.5 needs more pics posted.

Need to see more pics of the Green Beans..but I'd say $200 based off that picture. I grabbed a DS pair recently for $240.

Yea i traded my pair of bred 11 for some kiks and i didnt even know they were fake , can i still get in trouble for that?

Yea i traded my pair of bred 11 for some kiks and i didnt even know they were fake , can i still get in trouble for that?
Not unless it was through a PayPal invoice or you have a written contract stating the shoes were in fact 100% Authentic. $100 is a steal for those, can't really see any creasing, not sure about what the soles look like though.

No me and i guy actually just met and we sent pics through messages we both checke out the shoes in person and we was both cool about it untill like a while later. I didnt do any fake advertisement because i got played myself and didnt even know shoes werent the real deal and i have held on to it for a while. Plus yea 100$ for sure a steal

yeah that seems common on the green beans for the midsole to chip like that.

Back
Top Bottom