Bred IV's for 2012?

I remember there was a thread a while back with some speculation, but I couldn't find it. Does anybody have the details? Are they indeed releasing, and if so when?

looking like the black friday shoe. if so, will definitely be a multiple pair cop for me, 4-6 pairs. my favorite colorway

Yes as said above black friday supposedly, where the thread went? No idea.

I'm looking forward to them releasing but it will be another mission to get just like the Concords and soon the white cements
indifferent.gif

Another shoe for resellers to scoop up many pairs to make it harder for real collectors to get
30t6p3b.gif

^^ I hear you. The online process for many sites is just madness unless you have super-fast internet, which I do not have
frown.gif

Originally Posted by super23freak

I'm hoping for a QS myself.
Why? Trying to create hype or something?
Regardless if they were GR, Limited, or QS, people would still flocks when this drop.
I would like a GR release so everyone gets a chance to get these.

general release is definitely the way to go. an OG colorway Jordan Brand will mass produce these like concords, black cement 3s

man this will be a must if they were to drop which im pretty sure they will on BF

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by super23freak

I'm hoping for a QS myself.
Why? Trying to create hype or something?
Regardless if they were GR, Limited, or QS, people would still flocks when this drop.
I would like a GR release so everyone gets a chance to get these.
Kudos to you bro!
I agree, they should take what the Concords showed and improve upon it by making more pairs.

That "limited" +#@ is for the birds.

JB should know that if they make 10,000 pairs, they'll sell all 10,000.

They don't have to only make half, that causes chaos, and possibly lives.

Only time will tell though.

I expect these to release on Black Friday, by which case I will definitely be there EARLY to get these!

In the cdp pack the 4's didnt look right i guess bc i only see them with nike air on the back.

Back
Top Bottom