Breds Air Jordan 11 Legit Check

Size 14.

These confused the **** out of me. Left and right shoe have different beginning/ending production dates and the color of the inside stitching of the shoes are also different. Everything checks out except for those two factors. Are legit pairs of breds known to do that? I provided detail pictures of what i'm talking about. Still have PP protection on these so let me know, thanks.

It's common for sneakers to have different production dates and stitching

100% legit

only fake factories make both left and right shoe together. Nike has multiple assembly lines for left and right shoes only.

Hey my man quick question.... If the paper that comes inside box of bred 11 has dark writing, are they fake. Mine also have production date 07-11-12 ending 10-08-12 could they be fake?

These are 1000% fake to me, the shape is sooooo off. It's clearly a GM without question.

The patent leather on the toe box is so short and the space between the patent leather on the toebox and the lacing is way too big. The patent leather on the "inner" part of the shoe is also too tall. The neoprene/mesh with the "23" on the back is also awkward as hell. Patent leather on the back is a little high. These are all extremely common flaws with the GM's.

Last edited:
Hey my man quick question.... If the paper that comes inside box of bred 11 has dark writing, are they fake. Mine also have production date 07-11-12 ending 10-08-12 could they be fake?
if the writing is dark, usually. post pics

These are 1000% fake to me, the shape is sooooo off. It's clearly a GM without question.

The patent leather on the toe box is so short and the space between the patent leather on the toebox and the lacing is way too big. The patent leather on the "inner" part of the shoe is also too tall. The neoprene/mesh with the "23" on the back is also awkward as hell. Patent leather on the back is a little high. These are all extremely common flaws with the GM's.
+1...fakes.

I have a **** load of pics... In my note 5 that jus broke 2 hours ago! Soo pissed. But wat about that production date. And how do post pics?

Hmmmm. I did take these photos with an extremely wide angle lens, so i'll take a second set of photos.

Print on the paper is supposed to be way lighter, this print is darker and again, common flaw with the GM. Again, it's without a question fake.

Last edited:
to the OP of this thread. those are 100% legit. and i would suggest using a regular lens if you want to legit check next time. wide angle makes all shoe look funny. 

Back
Top Bottom