Brent Petway challenges Dwight Howard to a dunk off: Video

Originally Posted by Cardo Ln

The hell he thinkin, I can name 5 guys from GA that would murk him in dunking right now EASY.

Dwight Howard
Josh Smith
Louis Williams
My dude from GTech that murked him last year, I'm too faded to remember his name and F a search.
SAR {lol}

was it mario west? or ismail muhammad?

I remember during the college contest last year, dude's mom was so upset cause he was actin' like a fool.

Dude had ups at Michigan (and still does). Too bad he didn't really have much else besides that.

Dont sleep on Petway, he got lots of bounce...He's not as tall as Dwight Howard and still completed all of the dunks. Maybe his dunks aren't asimpressive as Dwight but he definitely gets up

Not impressed, AT ALL. I don't think he can win against street ball dunkers. I don't even think he can win against Nate Robinson or T-Dub, whoever theguy's name is (the 5-9 dunker).

How you gone wear dwights shoe and come at him.
those are the t-mac version.
the shoe itself was supposed to be the new tmac line but since adidas was going for the team concept, these became the team signature shoes.
and i'm pretty sure this dude could ball it up 80% of his class of ncaa players.

petway_wolverine_hair.jpg

Oh no he didn't.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he is a douche, alongside daniel horton. I was working at a theatre when the team came to my line.

This is actual footage from the NBDL Dunk Contest, right?

Wow. Drew a big crowd. All of 8 people, including the cameramen.

Haha

Originally Posted by the821empire

he is a douche, alongside daniel horton. I was working at a theatre when the team came to my line.

I'm glad to see U of M fans recognized this too, cause there was NO ONE as hated as him in East Lansing
laugh.gif
(Maybe Chad Henne....no, not even)

At the UofM MSU game fans was WILD on Pettway, whole arena started a "HOOKED-ON-PHONICS" chant when he went to the FT Line
Another time the whole arena quieted down for an MSU player to shoot a FT and someone yells out "Petway, are your parents that ugly!?"
One person had a GIANT sign just said "Brent Petway is a no talent thug", I dont know why but that one had me
roll.gif
just so straight to the point and vicious.

Dude can dunk though, but he can't touch Dwights jock.... not even close.

Originally Posted by aj06

This is actual footage from the NBDL Dunk Contest, right?

Wow. Drew a big crowd. All of 8 people, including the cameramen.

Haha

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
is that the wolverines football helmet cut into his head?

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Originally Posted by the821empire

I'm glad to see U of M fans recognized this too, cause there was NO ONE as hated as him in East Lansing
laugh.gif
(Maybe Chad Henne....no, not even)

At the UofM MSU game fans was WILD on Pettway, whole arena started a "HOOKED-ON-PHONICS" chant when he went to the FT Line
Another time the whole arena quieted down for an MSU player to shoot a FT and someone yells out "Petway, are your parents that ugly!?"
One person had a GIANT sign just said "Brent Petway is a no talent thug", I dont know why but that one had me
roll.gif
just so straight to the point and vicious.

Dude can dunk though, but he can't touch Dwights jock.... not even close.
I heard Mike Hart was getting punked after the UM vs MSU game last season. He is a jackbutt too!

Back
Top Bottom