Breonna Taylor

I saw this coming a mile away :smh:

They only charged one of these clowns for shooting into the neighbors windows. He would have been charged for this crime regardless if all the bullets missed Breonna Taylor. So basically, in the eyes of the law her life was inconsequential. Her life didn’t matter in the eyes of our justice system.

I’m done. I don’t care if **** burns down. This is not right.

^^^
These officers are tip-toeing murder because of the policies/procedures in place that permit them to carry out the actions they do. In some jurisdictions (counties/cities), police chiefs or sheriffs are elected. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the policies and procedures they put into place are usually reviewed/approved by other heads of the jurisdiction (council members, mayor, executive members, etc.). The prosecutor is just one party, but if judges, council members, and/or other elected officials approve certain procedures then I'm not sure how far pursuing something like this criminally would go; he's still weak though. The whole system is jacked up and it's not as simple as just looking at the attorney general solely. You have to hold all folks who enabled these practices to fly.

He probably did what most AGs/DAS do in similar cases (Mike Brown, etc) where you put up the most pro police case you can (remember they are supposed to advocate for the victim not the cops) and the jury has no choice. Grand jury proceedings are different than normal proceedings. It is the jury, the judge and the prosecutor. No other lawyers are allowed to rebut and no cameras are allowed.
This is ridiculous.
Cameron had no interest in holding them cops accountable. Goes against the status quo, and he’s not the man for that.
I just read that he's married to McConnell's granddaughter. If true, that would explain a lot.

He a biscuit 🤡. I'd respect him more if he didn't waste the family's time and get their hopes up. People need to know that this clown has put more effort in suing the Kentucky governor for his mask mandates than he did in getting justice for Breonna. This is who Cameron is and what he is about.

This crap is making me numb. Voting not gonna solve nothing because you can trust anybody to do the right thing. Only thing gonna solve the problem is a war and we takeover. They current system is way to far gone to "fix"

Could you please give us an example of a "level minded non-racial" individual?

I dont see the point of going back and forward with me trying to emphasize that better quality individuals need to be in these positions of law. Example... Voting.

What is your basis? That we should keep the same phony a$ clowns that aren't convicting these criminal pigs?

But let's go..

Level-minded = Calm. Not reacting out of impulse. Sensible. Not jumping to conclusions. Doesnt display being bias. Willing to listen to others from other walks of life. Being able to develop a consensus decision. Practical. Not selfish. Transparent.

Non- racist = not indulging in racial slurs. Not choosing based off skin color but instead the character of the man. A humanitarian. Understanding equal opportunities.

I'm sure theres more I missed.

Any màs?

Last edited:
This crap is making me numb. Voting not gonna solve nothing because you can trust anybody to do the right thing. Only thing gonna solve the problem is a war and we takeover. They current system is way to far gone to "fix"

As a one time member of "my vote doesn't matter" let me say this....... IT DOES.

It's a reason why one and only one party is constantly trying to suppress your vote.

Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom