Bret Michaels In Critical Condition

Never listened to his music

but watche dhim on de apprentice, and he seemed liek a read cool dude, hope everything works out for him

wow, that's not good news...seemed like a pretty cool guy. hopefully things turn out for the best.

I guess that's why they say...Every rose has its thorn.

I'm pulling for him though. I wish nothing bad on anyone.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by cartune

How do you get a brain hemmorrage? I hope dude pulls through
I think it's caused when a vein or artery (not sure) balloons and explodes. That might be an aneurysm, though.
basically, and stops the blood flow from where it's bleeding and kills brain cells

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Genital crabs aren't a joke, kids.
Shut up, fail.
GIFSoup

I swear every single one of your responses is a GIF, and they're never funny, and always have terrible execution.

Stop.
this...

also i hope he pulls thru
frown.gif
frown.gif

Bleeding at the base of his brain stem? Whoa! That's pretty much the worse place that could ever happen in the human body, and it is very difficult to come back from that kind of aneurysm.

I never cared for the guy or his music, but it's still sad, and would never wish death upon him. I hope that if he pulls through, that he will be "normal" again, and not a vegetable.

He seems like a really good guy from what I've seen on the apprentice.
tired.gif

I hope he makes it. His daughter just got diabetes I think.

(I watch the apprenctice)

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]http://Report: BRET MICHAELS Awake And Talking After Brain Hemorrhage - Apr. 23, 2010[/td][/tr][/table]
Opposive Views reports that POISON singer Bret Michaels is in stable condition after suffering a brain hemorrhage, according to TMZ.com. Michaels is "awake, in good spirits and talking," says the gossip site. That's an upgrade from earlier in the day when his publicist, Joann Mignano, confirmed he was in critical condition.

Michaels, the star of such shows as "Rock of Love" and a contestant on Donald Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice", had an emergency appendectomy last week.

Trump issued a statement saying he was "deeply saddened" to hear of Michaels' condition. "He's a great competitor and champion, and I hope he will be fine."

Back
Top Bottom