Brethren, Where Do You Keep Your Cellular Phone When Showering At Shortys House? No PASSCODES

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Bro, I used to have so many female friends that I would text on the regular, I mean real friends from work, school, etc, no benefits..needless to say, since FB the wife has the ability to stalk and put a face to a name, if she ugly I could talk to her 24/7 if shes slightly attractive it's a wrap...so i just gave up on having females friends, I have like 1 or 2 I talk to and she can't say much about it...I have a passcode but she knows it an I don't dare change it...
frown.gif

She be getting tight because I comment on Assisted's instagram all the time
roll.gif
Exactly.  I may get an occasional "how is everything" text, but the wife doesn't trip about those.  Life is much easier keeping a clean nose than trying to hide $%! that will find a way to show up anyway.

Originally Posted by cap1229

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
to be fair i only do that with a dude i care about.

Yeah that's always the case, we guys enjoy the woman that doesn't care as much...SRS.

Normally i dont ever care enough to look but if i stopped talking to the dudes my in phone and have let all the homies know dont text me after a certain time cause he asked for that but he still gets texts all the time then no. Especially if i did what he asked. Ima look through that phone. You gotta know it your with a dude that will try and push boundaries. 9 times out of 10 im with that kind of a dude because im that type of chick.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
to be fair i only do that with a dude i care about.

Yeah that's always the case, we guys enjoy the woman that doesn't care as much...SRS.

Normally i dont ever care enough to look but if i stopped talking to the dudes my in phone and have let all the homies know dont text me after a certain time cause he asked for that but he still gets texts all the time then no. Especially if i did what he asked. Ima look through that phone. You gotta know it your with a dude that will try and push boundaries. 9 times out of 10 im with that kind of a dude because im that type of chick.

Just take the battery out for the phone with you. Besides I usually go in to the bathroom with pants on so I can conveniently leave my phone in my pocket. No reason to just have it out laying around somewhere. That's how you lose shh
Originally Posted by Regis

Or what if shorty became slightly curious and started looking through them suspect folders and found them nudes of mytmouse or shoefreakbaby from like 4 yrs ago that you just refuse to delete?
roll.gif
THIS MAN KNOWS

I swear I got this huge folder given to me by my fellow NT brethren of NT girls and I don't even know why I still have it. I don't even recognize half of them.

I know a weird concept but don't do or have anything she would freak out about? Trust me it makes life so much easier and will erase your stress.

maaaan, I went to go use the bathroom, and left shorty around my phone...i even gave her my passcode cuz I honestly didnt have anything to hide, plus I had just got the phone...

I come back from the bathroom and she is acting hella strange....turns out she flipped out cuz my ex texted me telling to go see Contraband cuz it takes place in Panama(where I was born)....mind you I live in Cali and my ex in Michigan....It was innocent convo, and she knew me n my ex were cool....like still FB/Twitter cool, not in love cool though....never gonna get caught slippin like that again.

Y'all ever heard of "Delete"? Are y'all phones that @+!+#$# stupid?

To lazy to just click delete messages or delete pictures? Y'all need to use common sense! Real talk.

Originally Posted by MrSoLeFrEsH

I know a weird concept but don't do or have anything she would freak out about? Trust me it makes life so much easier and will erase your stress.

33w00wm.gif

33w00wm.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I always just delete whatever needs to be deleted.Texts, calls, etc.For some reason though, I can never bring myself to fully erase pictures that girls send me of themselves or their bodies or whatever. I always gotta hide em strategically....I usually just email them to my other email address and save em that way haha.

I'm far from a playboy but you guys sound supa weak (/2 chainz). How can you feel like a man giving up your right to privacy to some nosey chick? That's embarrassing.. my phone is password protected in case I ever lose it because of work sensative stuff, personal info, etc. You guys sound wrapped around your girl's finger. I'm surrrrrre your relationships will end well. And by well, I mean she will cheat and or dump you for a guy that actually has a backbone.

Oh, and I listen to music off my phone when I shower.

Originally Posted by ceemcee

33w00wm.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I always just delete whatever needs to be deleted.Texts, calls, etc.For some reason though, I can never bring myself to fully erase pictures that girls send me of themselves or their bodies or whatever. I always gotta hide em strategically....I usually just email them to my other email address and save em that way haha.

Never understood saving chick's flicks..like it's cool in the moment but I ain't gonna sit and reminisce down the line.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Y'all ever heard of "Delete"? Are y'all phones that @+!+#$# stupid?

To lazy to just click delete messages or delete pictures? Y'all need to use common sense! Real talk.
Man I save text convos that I KNOW I should delete. I don't even have an excuse...sometimes when I'm bored I just go thru my old convos and laugh/SMH at the things I've said to get bunz. Its really sad.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Passcode on the phone FTW.

this

if you not using a password then just keep em in your pocket and hide your pants some where
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The idea is to not look too suspect homie.
No the idea is for her not to find the dirt in your phone. Which clearly exists or you wouldn't be worried about it. So man up and put a lock on your phone and if she asks why tell her its because you %+@!!!$ feel like it.

If you don't want to look suspect, then don't be suspect and have dirt on your phone dummy.

+eleventybillion

We dudes get cocky like we're smarter than women. Sure at times we can outwit them but their intuition is usually on the money. If they think something is going on, they will try find their version of the truth until facts suffice. Its better to just keep a clean nose when youre with someone. Its a waste of energy always stressing over getting caught.
grin.gif

leave it in the car, say it fell out of your pockets again and its probably in that space between the center console and your seat

i went through a guys phone once...

not cuz i suspected anything but cuz i'm nosey as !$+* lmao

he was talking about how i said something about his friends mistress...

Diego if you let one of your girls get a hold of my pics and i end up on the net i'm going to kill you!

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

+eleventybillion

We dudes get cocky like we're smarter than women. Sure at times we can outwit them but their intuition is usually on the money. If they think something is going on, they will try find their version of the truth until facts suffice. Its better to just keep a clean nose when youre with someone. Its a waste of energy always stressing over getting caught.
grin.gif

Keep a clean nose fellas.

Back
Top Bottom