Brethren, Where Do You Keep Your Cellular Phone When Showering At Shortys House? No PASSCODES

You dont want to be paranoid and take that +@*% in the bathroom with you giving her reason to be suspicious of anything.
Most of the time a brotha aint even hiding nothing, but you just never know when that crazy girl from two yrs ago going to text you to give you a heads up that shes no longer in a relationship.

Also you never know when these birds decide to respond to your drunken texts. You know how it is when they try and act all reformed by responding during decent day time hours.

Or what if shorty became slightly curious and started looking through them suspect folders and found them nudes of mytmouse or shoefreakbaby from like 4 yrs ago that you just refuse to delete?

I ask my fellow pimps what do you guys do with your cellular devices?

Would the excuse of playing draw something while dropping a pre-shower deuce be out of the question?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ehh, usually my girl is in the shower with me. So I don't worry about it, cuz she definitely isn't. But when its just me, I usually take it in with me, leave it wrapped up in my shorts/briefs/shirt or whatever else on the counter. She is not the type to go snooping, but I feel you on the random chick replying from something 2 weeks late or etc.

if you got nothing to hide
and she goes through your phone
use against her to make feel guilty
then let the incriminating texts begin

devil.gif

Originally Posted by Regis

Or what if shorty became slightly curious and started looking through them suspect folders and found them nudes of mytmouse or shoefreakbaby from like 4 yrs ago that you just refuse to delete

pm me plz and thank you

I like listening to music while I shower so I bring the fone with me. Other then that then just get a passcode. I could care less if my chick run through my fone... Foreveralonethough

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

depending on what kind of phone you have.....there is an app for that.....

Theres just something so exhilarating about flirting with danger and leaving your *%@% all out there.
Us dudes just be paranoid even when we have nothing to hide.

You GOTS to feel me on this.

dont you just carry your phone in your pocket?

change in the shower, keep the phone in your pocket

and why no passcodes?

Take it with you. A couple months back I was trying to avert any situation like you mentioned so I put a passcode on my phone, and I forgot the passcode it was. My phone kept locking for longer and longer periods with each incorrect code smh. luckily i restored it and got everything back, but the lesson is, KEEP YOUR PHONE ON YOU so you won't have to worry about shawty lookin through ya %%%%

google voice number ftw, turn off all notifications, change the voicemail so if they call and get no answer they dont know its a google voice number and lastly u login periodically to see if any birds hit you up and dont forget to log out, problem solved u can leave that phone anywhere 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Passcode on the phone FTW.

this

if you not using a password then just put it on silent keep em in your pocket and hide your pants some where
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Passcode on the phone FTW.

this

if you not using a password then just keep em in your pocket and hide your pants some where
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The idea is to not look too suspect homie.

Im feeling some of these suggestions though.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom