Brett Myers is a piece of trash...pic

Why make your child wear this?

24ebf3a3eb0aae185e4a60ba2223734c_brettmyerskidredneckshirt.jpg

He should stick to beating his wife....

Can't tell someone how to raise their kids, but this is just ignorant....

I've had the pleasure of having conversations with Brett Myers during last years NLCS, straight %%#%%#%*%. Some of the $+%+ that would come out of hismouth,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I've had the pleasure of having conversations with Brett Myers during last years NLCS, straight %%#%%#%*%. Some of the $+%+ that would come out of his mouth,
smh.gif
example?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I've had the pleasure of having conversations with Brett Myers during last years NLCS, straight %%#%%#%*%. Some of the $+%+ that would come out of his mouth,
smh.gif
example?
I doubt he said, "Remember the Alamo."

Dude's a punk and a lowlife, if the Phillies had any class they would have gotten rid of him after he beat his wife.

smh.gif

I worked for a Phillies minor league team last summer and he was sent down to our organization. I know exaccctly what you mean.

He rides on the highest horse.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by finnns2003

smh.gif
example?
I doubt he said, "Remember the Alamo."

Dude's a punk and a lowlife, if the Phillies had any class they would have gotten rid of him after he beat his wife.
grin.gif

Someone sounds bitter.

All I know is it seems like alot of bitter fans of teams we beat to win the chip last year. I don't care for the shirt or him beating his wife but all youpeople talking like you know dude from some 10sec convo please. I also try not to judge people cause we all have and will continue to do wrong but as a wholeanytime we can say something bad about somebody else thats what we always seem to do.

I have heard/read very few things about him that seem positive in terms of his personality/character.

Back
Top Bottom