Brian Urlacher: "Season is over."

dacomeup

Supporter
Injured Urlacher says season done
Comment Email Print Share
ESPN.com news services
Brian Urlacher's season appears in jeopardy after the Chicago Bears' six-time Pro Bowl linebacker told the Chicago Tribune his "season isover" in a text message.

2140.jpg

Urlacher
Urlacher left Sunday's 21-15 loss to the Green Bay Packers with a wrist injury in the third quarter.

Bears coach Lovie Smith said Urlacher dislocated his wrist, and no timetable had been set for his return.

Citing unnamed sources, the Chicago Tribune reported on Sunday night that Urlacher will have surgery when the team returns to Chicago. The newspaper reportedthat Urlacher had an X-ray at halftime, but an MRI was not needed.

NFC North blog
ESPN.com's Kevin Seifert writes about all things NFC North in his division blog.

• Blog network:
NFL Nation

"It's always tough to have your leader go down," linebacker Lance Briggs said, according to the newspaper. "He knows the defense better thananybody and he communicates everything to everyone else."

It wasn't clear which play Urlacher was injured on, but he left on Green Bay's first drive of the second half on Sunday night.

Team officials had no other details about the injury or on his possible return.

Urlacher made several plays in the first half, including when he lowered his right shoulder into the quarterback Aaron Rodgers after he had released the ballon a third down to send him sprawling.

Hunter Hillenmeyer.

If they're trotting Hillenmeyer, Kevin Payne, and Al Afalava out there consistently, plus whoever spells Tinoisamoa and McBride (who also isn't verygood to begin with) if they're down any longer...
sick.gif

Was just about to make this post.... Man this is a HUGE blow to our defense, that's what we get for Al Michaels jinxing us tombout in the 1st qtr "Thebears say this is the year Urlacher is finally healthy" FML time for Briggs to earn his paycheck

WOW...that defense is completely different with Urlacher out.

That just cost the Bears like 3-5 wins.

the way cutler and that offensive line played last night and Urlacher gone the Bears are gonaa have a LOOOOOOOOOOONG season. cant wait til' they play myRavens in December

hillenmeyer moves to the will

briggs move to the mike

tinoisamoa if healthy is the steve

i hear they been talking to brooks wich would help alot if he still have anything in the tank

i just want to know wth is it that happen that will make him miss the season something had to tore but damn for the rest of the season
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Steve? Never heard Steve, always Sam.
my bad it was a thing we did here
laugh.gif
.....as long as you knowwat it is it dont matter the name

i just want to know wth is it that happen that will make him miss the season something had to tore but damn for the rest of the season
smh.gif
smh.gif

traum5c.gif

That doesn't go there...
Pisa Tinoisamoa is expected to be out at least a few weeks after spraining the PCL in his right knee Sunday night.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

smh.gif
smh.gif
traum5c.gif

That doesn't go there...
Pisa Tinoisamoa is expected to be out at least a few weeks after spraining the PCL in his right knee Sunday night.

eek.gif
got damn i was going off how he lookedon the sidelines looked like it was no biggie

Back
Top Bottom