Brian Westbrook... UNAPPRECIATED!!!!!!!

No. AD is better than LT. LT = BW.
laugh.gif

i agree with Mez. that's why i never really got into it.

and Joka, you're WAY off base man. Westbrook is one of the best all-around players in the NFL, but he is not as good of a RB as LT (and neither isPeterson). LT might not be having another year like he did last year, but he's still the best RB in the league.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

This year? Twice. He played awesome ball in both.

What does this year have to do with BW = LT, though? Same with AD... you can't tell me AD is better than LT after less than one season of play. He's been amazing, but LT is on another level. BW is def. in my top 3, but I cannot put him equal to LT.

Just my opinion.
(unless you're just talking about this season, then my argument and opinion is null and void
tongue.gif
)

Why can't AD be the best after one season? I value consistency too, but what he's done this year has been out of this world. All while missing games and splitting carries.

LT has done some stuff out of this world too. Setting the rushing TD record, 1,000 rushing yards + 100 receptions in one season, 1,200 yards + at least 50receptions every season.

I'm not taking anything away from AD because I think he's a special back. I just think it's premature at this point.

That man is unappreciated, Philadelphia needs to seriously lock him up to a long term deal

Westbrook
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This guy is great, youre a @@#*%#% idiot if you worrying about fantasy football Westbrook=top 5 RB EASY

laugh.gif
Roddy White was your best possible option? You didn't have anybody that's a better option than that.

I stopped playing fantasy sports like 4 years ago once I realized how dorky this stuff was. I just can't bring myself to care about something someaningless anymore. I don't know what's more annoying, hearing poker players talk about bad beats or people talk about their fantasy football team.

I JUST came into this thread....something caught my eye

No. AD is better than LT. LT = BW.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Joka, your GF musta hit you with one of those crew paddles before you typed that....

I woulda been in my championship game, instead i am playing for third place.
oh yeah Westbrook is Philadelphia's entire offense.

I wont make any outlandish statements like Joka. But Brian Westbrook is WAY better than I thought he would be and way better then I ever gave him credit for.

But he aint seeing LT
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom