Brides maids might be the funniest movie i have ever seen.

worst movie ive seen all year. if you want to go and mindlessly laugh, see it. if you are expected ANYTHING of a story, please...do not go see it. it was the most incoherent, predictable, dragged on, douche-chill movie. waste of 2 hours

worst movie ive seen all year. if you want to go and mindlessly laugh, see it. if you are expected ANYTHING of a story, please...do not go see it. it was the most incoherent, predictable, dragged on, douche-chill movie. waste of 2 hours

Paul Feig is that dude
pimp.gif

I was considering watching this but i'ma have to go in on a matinée

Originally Posted by bns1201

I typically see comedies with intentions of laughing... not hoping for an incredible story that will provoke thought.

Originally Posted by bns1201

I typically see comedies with intentions of laughing... not hoping for an incredible story that will provoke thought.

Saw it last night, it definitely has it's moments, but I wouldn't pit it against the classics OP put it up against.

I wouldn't pay to see it again, if it's on cable I probably will flip the channel.  It was ok, the story and laughter dragged throughout the movie.

Saw it last night, it definitely has it's moments, but I wouldn't pit it against the classics OP put it up against.

I wouldn't pay to see it again, if it's on cable I probably will flip the channel.  It was ok, the story and laughter dragged throughout the movie.

Originally Posted by stand4something

The plane sequences will go down in history, i laughed for like 5 min straight..

The Air Marshall part was hilarious!

Originally Posted by stand4something

The plane sequences will go down in history, i laughed for like 5 min straight..

The Air Marshall part was hilarious!

Definately funny, was a chick flick but actually made it very enjoyable for me to watch...Didnt mind taking wifey to see it at all! That big chick was flippin hilarious

Definately funny, was a chick flick but actually made it very enjoyable for me to watch...Didnt mind taking wifey to see it at all! That big chick was flippin hilarious

Back
Top Bottom