Brides maids might be the funniest movie i have ever seen.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

It looks funny but cmon better than 40 year old virgin? There is no way a scene in bride maids is better than this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead

who else saw this movie?  its got kristen wiig and maya rudolph from SNL.   the girl from Reno 911. and erin from the office.    
funnier than dumb and dumber,  40 year old,  knocked up,  wedding crashers,  forgetting sarah marshall imo.  

sitdown-when-shots-are-fired1.jpg

Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead

who else saw this movie?  its got kristen wiig and maya rudolph from SNL.   the girl from Reno 911. and erin from the office.    
funnier than dumb and dumber,  40 year old,  knocked up,  wedding crashers,  forgetting sarah marshall imo.  

sitdown-when-shots-are-fired1.jpg

i really like kristen wiig but this movie might just have too many females for me to really want to see it. i generally find dont find women as funny as men but ill peep if its on tv.

i really like kristen wiig but this movie might just have too many females for me to really want to see it. i generally find dont find women as funny as men but ill peep if its on tv.

My fave scenes was the restroom one. The Plane one and the one they try to get the police attention lol

My fave scenes was the restroom one. The Plane one and the one they try to get the police attention lol

I just saw it...after the first 45 mins...especially after the Airplane scene the movie was TERRBILE...such a shame...nothing like what I thought it was going to be

I just saw it...after the first 45 mins...especially after the Airplane scene the movie was TERRBILE...such a shame...nothing like what I thought it was going to be

Come on guys, learn from Sex in the City. All female cast comedies are just not for us.

Come on guys, learn from Sex in the City. All female cast comedies are just not for us.

Kristen Wiig, In my opinion, right now is the best and funniest female actress in Hollywood. That being said besides her and Melissa McCarthy, nothing stood out.

My review of "Bridesmaids" - http://bit.ly/kufN0c

Kristen Wiig, In my opinion, right now is the best and funniest female actress in Hollywood. That being said besides her and Melissa McCarthy, nothing stood out.

My review of "Bridesmaids" - http://bit.ly/kufN0c

Originally Posted by Furrell

Maya Rudolph is gross.
saw this movie last night...and had the same thought on Maya...turns out she was pregnant during the filming, hence her being fug

i went not expecting an all too funny film, but i actually enjoyed the movie

i do wish however they did a better job with character development, there was so much potential in some of them...anyways, worth my 10 bucks

Originally Posted by Furrell

Maya Rudolph is gross.
saw this movie last night...and had the same thought on Maya...turns out she was pregnant during the filming, hence her being fug

i went not expecting an all too funny film, but i actually enjoyed the movie

i do wish however they did a better job with character development, there was so much potential in some of them...anyways, worth my 10 bucks

Back
Top Bottom