Resolved Bring back old NT emojis

Thanks for working on this. It's great to see the old emojis coming back.

Here's what I got:

:smile: :smile: - wrong one, should be :smile:
:frown::frown:- wrong one, should be :frown:::
:tongue: :tongue: - wrong one, should be :tongue:

:nerd::nerd:should be :nerd:
:wow::wow:should be :wow:
:pimp::pimp:should go to this one :pimp:and :nthat: :nthat: should go to :nthat:

That's all I got for now. Thanks!

Can you double check my work please? :D Thanks!

all the ones I remember are good!

:smile: :frown: :tongue: :pimp: :nthat: :wow: :nerd:

qWbPq6.gif

edit: :wow: :nerd: There seems to be a bug that when you edit the post, some of the emoticons will get messed up and it's inserting extra colons. But otherwise looks like it's working.

edit: :wow: :nerd: There seems to be a bug that when you edit the post, some of the emoticons will get messed up and it's inserting extra colons. But otherwise looks like it's working.

It's not a bug, it was me updating/cleaning up the extra "space" that is behind the emoji shortcuts. That's why now it looks right because I just pushed the changes. :smile:

Any updates on Unicode emojis being implemented? I liked being able to use my on-screen keyboard from my phone to post an emoji vs doing the ":emoji_100:" thing that Meth posted above. It'd be difficult to code all 1000+ emojis instead of having the ability to post them natively.

*Asian guy shrug emoji*

♂️

Any updates on Unicode emojis being implemented? I liked being able to use my on-screen keyboard from my phone to post an emoji vs doing the ":emoji_100:" thing that Meth posted above. It'd be difficult to code all 1000+ emojis instead of having the ability to post them natively.

*Asian guy shrug emoji*

♂️

Thanks for your note. I'm afraid Xenforo, our platform doesn't yet support Unicode emojis. They plan on having support in Xenforo 2, but we are about a year away from them making that available to upgrade to.

I apologize for any inconveniences. We'll keep an eye out if they allow support sooner than later. Thanks!

i think you guys fixed :ohwell: ? it probably shouldn't be a shortcut as it'll mess up url's.

test:

:/

http://niketalk.com

nice, it looks right. looks like you need to put a space now for it to produce the emoji.

Back
Top Bottom