"Bring 'Em Back!" Please JB please release these again!!

^ Those are rumored to come out this year, but I doubt it since we kinda have the holiday release already.

Unless they're QS...

air-jordan-11-concord-release-causes-riots-nationwide-1.jpg

Because I didn't get my pair..

Bring the Tokyo 5s to the US and lightning 4s back! Feelin' yellow ya heard...

I wouldn't mind JB re-releasing the black/university blue 5s, bred 12s from 2003 not them lame Flu Games, bred 13s as long as they don't make them like the new version Altitiudes, cinder 14s, chrome 8s, low top metallic navy 9s, french blue 9s, french blue 12s .... If anyone has any of the above in DS or lightly worn top notch condition sz 10.5 or 11 please PM. Ca$h on deck!

I wish JB would space out retros more consistently. You got the White/Black 9s and Black cement 3s coming out every 2 years, and then stuff like sport blue 6s havent retroed since 1991 (21 years.) If every shoe retroes lets say every 7-10 years they would still be able to have a decent number of releases and not drown the consumer by re-retroing the same stuff.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

I wish JB would space out retros more consistently. You got the White/Black 9s and Black cement 3s coming out every 2 years, and then stuff like sport blue 6s havent retroed since 1991 (21 years.) If every shoe retroes lets say every 7-10 years they would still be able to have a decent number of releases and not drown the consumer by re-retroing the same stuff.

Exactly.
But don't forget the Olympic 7 which retroed 3 times in a matter of 8 years.

Although 2010 was the FTLOTG, it was basically the exact same colorway, just with the logo on the heel.

I do like that some kicks never get retroed until many years later (Bordeaux 7's, and Olympic 6) because it makes the owners of those appreciate them more.

They're classic.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Exactly.
But don't forget the Olympic 7 which retroed 3 times in a matter of 8 years.

Although 2010 was the FTLOTG, it was basically the exact same colorway, just with the logo on the heel.

I do like that some kicks never get retroed until many years later (Bordeaux 7's, and Olympic 6) because it makes the owners of those appreciate them more.

They're classic.

Yeah i feel you on letting some classics go unretroed for longer. But if we see space jams in 2013 
sick.gif
 and then concords again soon after 
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Personally I wish they didn't retro the Olympics so much as well even though its my favorite 7, but I did pass on the FTLOTG because I didn't like the logo. I had a pair of 04s but sold them 6 months ago so I'm ready I guess. Not ready to see everyone and their momma wearing them like ive been seeing lately with the BC3s. Can't go to the mall without seeing 10 people wearing em

Jb should bring back
- low top white and red 11s
-black and red leather 12s
-black and red breed 13s
-black and blue low top 13s

That's it and I will be set!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by santhony21

488f_1.JPG

Team Jordan 1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These bring back some crazy memories. 

I would love it if these retroed. These are from the era when team Jordans were actually worth copping
This! I need all the Team Jordan 1's to come back! I still rock my "Cal" TJ 1's since '99
231269a6d9e426c1f318f52b77b31c40fd25e813_r.jpg

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Just impatiently waiting on the Taxi XIIs.

Oh, and white/green IVs.
Why didn't you/don't you get the taxi XII's from the CDP pack? Or you just weren't feeling those? 

Back
Top Bottom