"Bring 'Em Back!" Please JB please release these again!!

Originally Posted by santhony21

488f_1.JPG

Team Jordan 1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These bring back some crazy memories. 

I would love it if these retroed. These are from the era when team Jordans were actually worth copping

Originally Posted by spizike231

thunderlightning.png

Keep the Lightnings.. give the the Thunders.
devil.gif

Also the Mist Blue 4s.. Couldn't find a picture that did them justice for how they look in person.

pimp.gif
I'd love to get a pair of Thunders.  Mist Blue IVs are dope as F too!

Amazing how much revisionist love there is for the mocha IIIs. Joints sat like bricks when they were released. Personally, I think they're horrid.

Could go for some Olive IXs though.

I agree Future they shoulda re-released the cool grey 4's instead of the knicks one

Basically any cool grey colorway is dope: 4's, 9's, 11's.

But I would love for these customs to be a actual release.

Air Jordan 6 'Cool Grey' "Custom"

img_0893-620x465.jpg

img_0862-620x516.jpg

*these customs about a year old; which I bet most of you guys have already seen.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by santhony21

488f_1.JPG

Team Jordan 1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These bring back some crazy memories. 

I would love it if these retroed. These are from the era when team Jordans were actually worth copping
OMG - Those and these I used to hoop in back in the day. IDK if they would sell, most likely not, but I personally, would definitely welcome them back into my closet in my adulthood 
pimp.gif
251720392.jpg

Military 1's, Bred "Strap" 1's, Chicago 2's - Size 12 - Get at me 

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Amazing how much revisionist love there is for the mocha IIIs. Joints sat like bricks when they were released. Personally, I think they're horrid.

roll.gif
If I could think of something that sat more than mochas it would olive 9s
laugh.gif
.  I only wanted a pair to dye it black(don't think we had all black retros yet)

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

I never understood the cult following behind mocha 3's. I hated them when they 1st released and till this day i still hate them. I kinda feel the same way about the olive ix's. I guess i'm just not a big fan of earthy colored jays.  

^---always wished those were in mid and not low. Talked myself out of getting those, never really regretted it.

Back
Top Bottom