"Bring 'Em Back!" Please JB please release these again!!

i was 9 when those mocha 3's released in 2001!
i crashed them like any child would do!
looking back on it i wish i knew i
was gonna be a sneakerhead lol..

all four that OP posted
pimp.gif

There's plenty of shoes I want back, but knowing JB they'd find a way to ruin them.

Just look how awful the Cement IV's and Playoff XII's look. Smh

I need to start wearing my indiglos before Jordan decides to release em again. Been years though.. scared they're going to crumble on me 
ohwell.gif

^ They shouldn't crumble. Worst case scenario is that the shoe will come apart because the glue is dry rotted from age. All you'd have to to is re-glue where it's needed.

I had a beater pair that I just pulled apart with my hands since the glue had dried up. Also the zoom bag was popped and dry rotted as well, but still very wearable.

Originally Posted by anshaniuk

Maroon and September Blue 6s all the way baby!

Someone pls post pics of these, I love em and can't wait for their return.....same for the above post...fire!!!!

Cool grey IV's & snakeskin XI's lows would be nice... both of these evaded me on the first release!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by pimpala50

Originally Posted by anshaniuk

Maroon and September Blue 6s all the way baby!
Someone pls post pics of these, I love em and can't wait for their return.....same for the above post...fire!!!!

tumblr_lmk4xofQd71qffxrso1_500.jpg

Those are the White/Midnight navy VI that dropped in 2000.

(please don't think I'm being condescending coming into this thread and pointing out everyone's mistakes -just trying to help you newer guys get to know your Air Jordans)

Off White/NW-Maroon...

air-jordan-vi-white-maroon-og-pair-on-ebay-17.jpg

White/SPORT blue-Black...

air-jordan-vi-sport-blue-tt-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom