Bring on Japanese Toilets!

I can't believe they don't have these in America yet. I was using these in Korea back in like '04. Heated seats and built in bidet, plus other stuff that I couldn't read.
laugh.gif

ive made it a point to get one of these when i buy my first house in the future.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by whiterails

LOL at all you guys saying that Japan is so technologically advanced because of this, and that we're so behind....
We could make these.

We don't, because they're %#%!*#@ stupid.

PS - B2 Bombers allll day
Meh, we're behind on a lot. Cell phone tech, TV's, etc. I've traveled many times, I've seen it.

And no, heated automatic toilets are not stupid.
laugh.gif
I thought this thread was about toilets, not cell phones and TVs.
My bad.

And ya, they are.

I've already decided that when I get a house I'm install one of these. I mean they can't be more than a couple thousand.

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

This type of toilet has been out for over a decade in Japan. They've been marketed for a few years now in the US.
Exactly. These toilets are nothing new...

Originally Posted by sn00pee

The Japanese even have special tooth brushes infused with black power:
P1020197.jpg

Black toothbrush bristles are dope. (No sarcasm, dead serious)

Originally Posted by whiterails

LOL at all you guys saying that Japan is so technologically advanced because of this, and that we're so behind....

We could make these.

We don't, because they're %#%!*#@ stupid.

PS - B2 Bombers allll day
QFT .

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Tried it once at a layover in Narita. It was quite an experience.

I had a layover there too but that was around 2 years ago. I didn't see these high-tech ones yet.

laugh.gif
@ my reaction seeing the Japanese toilet style where you have to squat. I spent a couple of minutes on looking at it only to find out there's a normal one right beside it.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom