Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

A lot of yall need to worry about yourselves and not how ninja spend his hard earned money. The way i see it is he is taking advantage of a favorable living situation. How can you knock that? Its not like ol boy mooches off his mom duke.
Funny thing is, we're in this situation because he tells others how they should spend their money.
HA! I said duke's range was meh, but its his money..jimmies were rustled

Cuz ****** was stingy wit da props son gotta TRY to assassinate my character.

laugh.gif
I mean its the same thing though... You say what he has decided to drive isn't good enough or w.e and others have come at you saying you deciding to push your moms carolla when need be or take the subway isn't good enough.

No difference really.

Lol @ OP

He thought he could come on here and stunt. Receive e-daps and praise. A complete thread backfire.

OP probably was expecting the..."Wow Range Rover...thats nice...you make money...wow....you rich....what do you do....you got paper"

Nah homie....take the good with the bad.

Don't try to stunt on the internet. There's people that don't have ish and theres people that will laugh at an evoque that have way more than you.

The truth hurts. But you can always correct a mistake.

Go get dat sport range.

Whose idea was it for the Evoque? Tata? SMH

I wish you were crossing the street because I'd total my Evoque

And as for you rican, this kinda funny style logic you display is da reason
Trust fund yuppies is making your kind extinct on da LES side, trust fund babies & young professionals
Seeing prime locations next to their work place in wall street, & taking all ya joints cuz ya was SO shortsighted in seeing da value
Of ya neighborhoods. My grandfathered deal is as good as those early SoHo adoptors that rented out HUGE abandoned industrial warehouse
Spaces im da late 70s-early 80s when no one wanted em for CHEAP cuz it was a drug infested dirty abandoned garment manufacturing district...now look >D :smokin

Fam you know how farrrrrrrr you are from those prime mahattan locations to benefit from the development?....the heights is not Williamsburg, Hoboken or SoHo b, stop dreaming....my man will go down in flames before admitting he lives life backwards...son live how you want, just stop passing judgement on what others purchase, you should be the last to talk about where anyone wants to put their money.

How are people trying to argue with this man if he needs a car or not ? :lol:
He says he doesnt need a car, he doesnt need a car. Who the hell cares? He clearly has the funds to cop a whip if he so pleased. He chooses not to. Really doesnt go any deeper than that :lol: :lol:
A lot of yall need to worry about yourselves and not how ninja spend his hard earned money. The way i see it is he is taking advantage of a favorable living situation. How can you knock that? Its not like ol boy mooches off his mom duke.

How is he not?...son is near 30, has the means to move out but chooses not to, even takes her car, because he refuses to buy one....he's no different than the dudes I grew up with that I still see around the hood when I visit my moms and I be in disbelief because these dudes are still chilling in front of the building like we did 10 years ago...dudes hanging out with a whole new generation of dudes, that were in diapers literally when we were growing up.

:rofl:
crashed my Jeep reading that!!
da base model Jeep, too. :pimp:

When the cops asked I'd just say sorry officer, I thought it was a deer since they share the same brain

*sorry Bambi if I'm insulting you by comparing you to someone a few chromosomes short of 46

Lol @ OP

He thought he could come on here and stunt. Receive e-daps and praise. A complete thread backfire.

OP probably was expecting the..."Wow Range Rover...thats nice...you make money...wow....you rich....what do you do....you got paper"

Don't try to stunt on the internet. There's people that don't have ish and theres people that will laugh at an evoque that have way more than you.

Go get dat sport range.

NoWhipMargiela

Period point blank, WHAT DO YOU DRIVE? Stop dodging the question son. You're like a chihuahua lil yappin annoying *** thats attention deprived irl.

How are people trying to argue with this man if he needs a car or not ? :lol:

He says he doesnt need a car, he doesnt need a car. Who the hell cares? He clearly has the funds to cop a whip if he so pleased. He chooses not to. Really doesnt go any deeper than that :lol: :lol:

But he's the main one to throw hate when the OP posted his new pickup

:lol: @ Margiela keep posting the exact same thing in different words, but dodging the question of what he drives

Poor execution of .JPEG as I have no idea what message you are trying to convey.

I take it u don't watch the wire

U said dude was hoping Ninja would take him under his wings...those two would be like a modern-day Bubbles/Sherrod.

Last edited:
Maybe MaybachMargiela is Steve Novak.... :nerd:

NYC'er that never drives

Wait. What in blue hell is going on in here? :rofl:

Edwin still borrows his Mom's car for real? :rofl:

NinjaHood be out all night with da car like Kendrick. Mom dukes be blowing up his voicemail.

"dónde están mis fichas de dominó Edwin!"

Lol @ OP

Go get dat sport range.

One thing I've learned in life, is that most people who REALLY have more than the next man, don't have time to sit and laugh at the man who has less than them. They're too busy enjoying their life. The only people who consistently laugh, or negatively comment on how another person is living, is generally the person who doesn't have those things.

I've noticed you've continued to dodge the question of what vehicle is registered in your name. Interesting.

NIce pickup...the front is mean but the back is ehh.

most ppl in here just joking btw...

I hope

One thing I've learned in life, is that most people who REALLY have more than the next man, don't have time to sit and laugh at the man who has less than them. They're too busy enjoying their life. The only people who consistently laugh, or negatively comment on how another person is living, is generally the person who doesn't have those things.
I've noticed you've continued to dodge the question of what vehicle is registered in your name. Interesting.

why ya keep asking the troll the question???....its obvious hes just here to rustle some jimmies

LOL you sound like a ROOKIE wit this NYC rental laws b.
When she leaves it comes under MY name since BY LAW i am da immediate inheritor since im
Her son, wit da SAME rate, REGARDLESS of income.
I can make up to 175k a year and da rental rates for my APT
Wouldn't move a DIAL because i DONT live in government subsidized
Housing thats based on income, them laws JUST passed da sniff
test wit da supreme court last summer.
Brush up on NYC rental laws before u wanna pop shots at da kid. I aint grow up in da projects
Unlike some ******. >D
And my neighborhood location > yours, cuz had my apt been going
for market value it would be worth MORE
Then yours by da default.

CUT THAT **** OUT, you don't live in Utopia fam, **** might be dope for dudes from 16-21 because at that age all that matters is yambs and well where you are at is Yambs central....other than that your hood is no different than any other low income hood in the city, so stop selling this dream of a hood you live in....that **** is hot garbage, school system is terrible, high drug activity, the whole nine, you glorifying that **** and talking down on people that grew up in housing is laughable.

My hood is one of da lowest crime rate in NYC, try again *****, my neighborhood dont even have housing projects..i can see why u left, i wouldnt

Wanna live in da projects either :lol: heard NYCHA takes 2 years to fix plumbing :x :lol:

Back
Top Bottom