Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

Cars...you can make an opinion but a real opinion is someone who has atleats driven the car a few times.
So why do you see so many NTers in the Lambo, Bugatti, Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin threads....if they will never own one in their lives and have never driven it?

So why do you see so many NTers in the Lambo, Bugatti, Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin threads....if they will never own one in their lives and have never driven it?
I just said you can make an opinion. All the cats in those threads are talking about its looks, im talking about the overall feel and ownership experience of a car.

[/quote]
straight bitting off the FORD EXPLORER :lol:
taillights and all :lol:
the new range sucks
Evoque>>>Range IMO

i agree
I agree with everything but the last sentence. The new range has a similar yet better looking interior to the evoque to me. It looks like the explorer but outside of that from the vids I saw that thing is nice esp with the executive seating in the back (even though I wouldn't get that)

This thread has been pure comedy.  I have been lurking thru it since it started...  Multiple derails.  On topic, not a manly choice, but to each their own

GotDAMN, why is this 30 pages? Yall ______ still arguing over cars you dont have?

Man I haven't heard Huffy jokes since Elem school.
laugh.gif

Cars...you can make an opinion but a real opinion is someone who has atleats driven the car a few times.

is this guy serious? like honestly, are you serious?

either your the biggest troll ive seen on NT or.... yea.

straight bitting off the FORD EXPLORER :lol:
taillights and all :lol:
the new range sucks
Evoque>>>Range IMO

i agree
I agree with everything but the last sentence. The new range has a similar yet better looking interior to the evoque to me. It looks like the explorer but outside of that from the vids I saw that thing is nice esp with the executive seating in the back (even though I wouldn't get that)[/quote]

im just saying look wise, i know the RR will have a way better interior so im not gonna touch that. but the new RR is a fail IMO

^you don't have to worry about that

its not like you can actually afford the new range rover anyway?

speaking on Range Rovers.....in real life is leasing a 20,000 dollar charger.......

i just dont get it man...
mean.gif

i know 16 year olds in high school with chargers....b
mean.gif

you need to sling more used xtra large jerseys

Last edited:
I think the new RR will grow on people it's just a pretty drastic change from previous models

It's clear Land Rover is trying to change and grow their customer base which has become stagnant

speaking on Range Rovers.....in real life is leasing a 20,000 dollar charger.......

i just dont get it man...
mean.gif

i know 16 year olds in high school with chargers....b
mean.gif

So you know 16 year olds that have cars, what car do you drive then?

Last edited:
Tata is destroying Jaguar and Range Rover. It's going to run it to the ground.

Call me Xenophobic, but what do Indians know about cars? Give me an Indian car brand....What car has India produced..

Cars from Germany

Women from France

Clothes from Italy

Money from England

that's how it is and it will always be

They just couldn't leave RR and Jag alone.
mean.gif

It's losing its British Lineage

The RR has lost its nostalgy. RR = New Money, Hood Rich, Rapper Car. 
mean.gif

It's like whenever somebody came up on some bread, they would go to the RR dealership and drop 80 (not that evoque junk)...

Tata Group I hate you 
mad.gif

Last edited:
I need to see this bout that's gonna go down in front of the western beef supermarket. :nerd:

Tata is destroying Jaguar and Range Rover. It's going to run it to the ground.

Call me Xenophobic, but what do Indians know about cars? Give me an Indian car brand....What car has India produced..

Cars from Germany
Women from France
Clothes from Italy
Money from England

that's how it is and it will always be

They just couldn't leave RR and Jag alone. :smh:

It's losing its British Lineage

The RR has lost its nostalgy. RR = New Money, Hood Rich, Rapper Car. :smh:

It's like whenever somebody came up on some bread, they would go to the RR dealership and drop 80 (not that evoque junk)...

Tata Group I hate you >:

You're an idiot, the Evoque has been an overwhelming success for Tata

Land Rover doesn't care what chumps who can't afford a skateboard think

This is why I didn't post when I bought my FR-S. Too many dudes trying to put your purchase down. Hell I remember ninja trying to go at me when I bought my Evo. :lol:

i just dont get it man...:smh:

i know 16 year olds in high school with chargers....b :smh:

lol add $15k to the price then your spot on.. get it right brah. come on now. you clearly know how to read, dont let the hate blind you.

im sorry if i rustled your jimmies or something

Last edited:
Nt respects your car choices finns :pimp:

There are riders n there are drivers. Some of us need to be low to the ground to enjoy ourselves

Back
Top Bottom