Bringing NBA jerserys back into the fashion game

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

indifferent.gif
!
AHHHHHAHAHAHAHA He thought he was on to something.
epic_diving_fail.jpg

eek.gif
i was trying to figure out what those lines were behind them...is that real?
even if its not, that pic is still clean

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If I see someone in a jersey this spring or summer, I'm pointing and clowning outloud.
psssh
34825_01_lg.jpg

i have the black alternate of this jersey, procut...when you point and me imma just shut you down and let you know its worth more then your entire outfit

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

if you were wearing jerseys to follow the trend or cause it was the "cool thing" to wear then you shouldn't have been wearing jerseys in thefirst place

I hated the clowns who wore jerseys cause they matched their kicks, but didn't care bout the player or team

Originally Posted by Untitled

If I see someone in a jersey this spring or summer, I'm pointing and clowning outloud.
psssh
34825_01_lg.jpg

i have the black alternate of this jersey, procut...when you point and me imma just shut you down and let you know its worth more then your entire outfit

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
pro cut authentics FTW
pimp.gif
i wish i never sold mine

i put my size 36 number 45 jordan on the other day. thing was tighter than a beater on me. had to have my brother pull it off.

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Real Talk

I got mad Manchester United jerseys....

Thats the only jersey I would wear.
ohwell.gif
Soccer jerseys are the best. Real Talk.

When it's a big gameday better believe I'm reppin
pimp.gif

I have an oversized black pinstriped Jordan jersey that I wish I would have gotten smaller
smh.gif
And I plan on coppin a Braves jersey for the summer. They'reclean when ever.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Jersey Fad> whatever tight jeans hipster hypebeast trend thats in right now.
plus u could tell who can hang and who couldn't by how many times they wore the same jersey....
laugh.gif

broke cats prayed for the jersey era to be over...cuz you had cats out here with a 450 dollar mitchell and ness, with the matching New era pinwheel with

the matchin sneakers, and you had to repeat that cycle with a different team every day for a month to be fly
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

psssh
34825_01_lg.jpg

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Stop remindin me.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
the jersey era was
pimp.gif

but im growing up now. im turning 21 this july, and i dont want to be a grown man wearing another grown mans name around.
wearing the jersey to a game, and wearing it around the house/ running to the store is cool, but leave the jerseys to the kids. at least imo.

whats even worse is to be 22 and grown and having a younger kids name on your back e.g. Durant, Beasley, Rose.
I guess its all downhill from here
tired.gif

f' u know about fashion? aint you the same dude with the southpole shorts, snapping flicks of yourself during your lunch break working for maintenance on aferry?

Back
Top Bottom