British Hip-Hop....NT put me on Tinie Tempah

Frisky
Written in the Stars

Those two are his other hits. Dont expect Nas lyricism though

Frisky
Written in the Stars

Those two are his other hits. Dont expect Nas lyricism though

Realize this is over a month old, but Disc-Overy has been bumping in the car since my boy sent it to me this past weekend.  Album is pretty
pimp.gif

Realize this is over a month old, but Disc-Overy has been bumping in the car since my boy sent it to me this past weekend.  Album is pretty
pimp.gif

i am going to have to download it

Written in the stars is now a video on MTV and i like that song as well.

Don't know why MTV is pushing dude but its working for me lol

i am going to have to download it

Written in the stars is now a video on MTV and i like that song as well.

Don't know why MTV is pushing dude but its working for me lol

He is huge in the UK right now, I think it will translate to the States because it is very "Pop"#%% as well.

CD drops in May I believe, but it's obviously all over the internet.  Having a boy who works at VH1 FTW.

He is huge in the UK right now, I think it will translate to the States because it is very "Pop"#%% as well.

CD drops in May I believe, but it's obviously all over the internet.  Having a boy who works at VH1 FTW.

I never could get with UK rappers. Tinie Tempah is garbage. Only cat that I actually could sit and listen to his albums was Kano.

I never could get with UK rappers. Tinie Tempah is garbage. Only cat that I actually could sit and listen to his albums was Kano.

After chamillionaire remixed pass out, I've been a fan.  Written in the stars
pimp.gif

After chamillionaire remixed pass out, I've been a fan.  Written in the stars
pimp.gif

full tracks called simply unstoppable
pimp.gif

Lyrics is whatever but he's makes bangers... As far as british rap acts go he's killing it.

full tracks called simply unstoppable
pimp.gif

Lyrics is whatever but he's makes bangers... As far as british rap acts go he's killing it.

Sounds like Pure trash to me

Nerver heard a UK rapper I liked ..

Including SAS

Sounds like Pure trash to me

Nerver heard a UK rapper I liked ..

Including SAS

Back
Top Bottom