BROAD I KNOW IS MURDERER: Woman dead, another charged in multicar Connector crash

roll.gif
@ shorty had no butt too

why did you add that?

smh

tired.gif

i read it but it is hard to understand.

two people got in an accident - dude happened to be changing his tire in the middle of the highway - blah blah they where talking - then boom dumb drunk chickhits all of them & kills all of them. Did i get this right???

this is on some final fantasy steez

R.i.P to those who have lost there lives.

Originally Posted by MvP07

two people got in an accident - dude happened to be changing his tire in the middle of the highway - blah blah they where talking - then boom dumb drunk chick hits all of them & kills all of them. Did i get this right???

It's, first car with girl & guy (Cambodians most likely, looking at their names) swerved and hit something.

Car stops.

Another guy stops to help out and tell them to pull to the side of the road.

Guy starts working on his car/changing his tire.

Girl comes outta nowhere and strikes the girl, hits the car into the guy, girl is dead at the scene and the guy is in now critical condition.

She's on Myspace right now.
eek.gif

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=36261593

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by MvP07

two people got in an accident - dude happened to be changing his tire in the middle of the highway - blah blah they where talking - then boom dumb drunk chick hits all of them & kills all of them. Did i get this right???

It's, first car with girl & guy (Cambodians most likely, looking at their names) swerved and hit something.

Car stops.

Another guy stops to help out and tell them to pull to the side of the road.

Guy starts working on his car/changing his tire.

Girl comes outta nowhere and strikes the girl, hits the car into the guy, girl is dead at the scene and the guy is in now critical condition.

She's on Myspace right now.
eek.gif

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=36261593
oh i get it
laugh.gif
and at the myspace part
roll.gif

RIP...

but yo, how are there more NTers from Lowell than Boston?

Wheres the Boston peoples?

Fenway area..STAND UP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

Quote:
State police said it was not immediately clear what caused Chea to lose control initially. That is one of many questions that will be answered by an investigation that includes accident reconstruction.

Shorty needed to open her eyes prolly
roll.gif
I'm just kiddin. R.I.P to the woman.

Hey. That's a racist remark.

laugh.gif
@ Hey.

Back
Top Bottom