***Brock Lesnar hunting: Hilarious or Horrific??***

Joined Sep 21, 2001
Why is he shooting these animals? What's the purpose?  Are these high caliber weapons? I hope he gets mangled in his next fight - son of a %*+!%

ins

Joined May 22, 2010
Originally Posted by pookieman

Why is he shooting these animals? What's the purpose?  Are these high caliber weapons? I hope he gets mangled in his next fight - son of a %*+!%
instead of hunting with his hands? IDK?

Joined Jun 4, 2010
what mike vick did was wrong????!!!!!!!

but people can do this with no repercussions?

oh ok......i see u america

Joined Aug 11, 2000
Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

LOLOLOLOLOLO

Joined Oct 4, 2010

none of that %%!% is right mane

Joined Sep 2, 2010

Same NT'ers who were going at Vicks throat for his antics should be in this thread raising hell.. But no, it doesn't work that way 
.. And like pookieman said, I hope this dude gets his @+* beat if he ever fights again

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
I really hope Reeam mauls this fool. That was completely pointless, they're not going to eat the animals, they could have just set up targets.

Joined Sep 26, 2001
I understand the point of view from the people who are pointing out that there's no point to him shooting the prairie dogs.. other than fun... but I've got a couple of questions.

Are you mad because he's hurting something that has life? And if so are you vegetarians or hunt your own food to eat? On top of that, do you not kill bugs, go fishing, and stuff like that? It wouldn't seem right to me to criticize Brock for doing something that you're doing on another platform.

Or are you mad because Vick got the treatment, but Brock is doing this for fun? Keep in mind that Vick was imprisoned because it is illegal to dogfight, probably not so much illegal to hunt prairie dogs where Brock was at (just making that assumption, because I don't think Brock is that dumb to record the illegal act.) I don't think there is much similarity between the two -- unless you're just talking about PETA involvement.. which I'm sure will come into play.

Joined Mar 13, 2004
Ahhh...the good ol' Mike Vick comparisons...

before anyone gets their panties in a bunch over Lesnar, is it out of the realm of possibility that he was within his LEGAL rights to do this type of hunting?

Top Bottom