Broke Phi Broke (We aint got it)

Mr.Guy

formerly timidtebow
So as you all know I have a drinking problem. Ive had some financial problems recently which have prevented me from drinking because I simply cant afford to drink anymore. This thread is a place to share you stories of struggle and brokeness. I was supposed to get paid today but my new job messed up my paperwork so I have to wait till the next pay period to get paid. I paid my rent and other bills, and I have food to last me until I get paid, but my gas tank is on e, im down to my last roll of toilet paper, im  almost out of body wash and soap, I only have a couple  of dollars left on my laundry card,  and my phone  bill and car insurance are  due. Drinking like a maniac, eating out all the time, and traveling  really depleted my funds and im now realizing that I need to change my ways if I ever want to save some money and have nice things. I guess this is a blessing in disguise. Share your stories of the skruggle lol. 

Last edited:
Sell me ur ps4

Youll stop wasting time playing madden which u can use to get another job

Plus the 200 dollars i give u for it will help u last till next pay period

Sell me ur ps4

Youll stop wasting time playing madden which u can use to get another job

Plus the 200 dollars i give u for it will help u last till next pay period
I may have to do that. Send me a pm we can discuss a fair price.  I haven't played Madden since May BTW. I still haven't purchased Madden 16. 

Last edited:
U better not scam me because ur desperate for money.

U gotta be sober for us to deal

I remember a few times in college where my car didn't move for over a week because I didn't have enough money to put gas in the tank. I just took the city bus using my cousins bus pass. All I had to eat for the 8+ hours I was on campus was a few bananas from my house too. Things could have definitely been worse though, at least I had a place to stay and food at home

I remember a few times in college where my car didn't move for over a week because I didn't have enough money to put gas in the tank. I just took the city bus using my cousins bus pass. All I had to eat for the 8+ hours I was on campus was a few bananas from my house too. Things could have definitely been worse though, at least I had a place to stay and food at home
Parent couldnt help u out?

Parent couldnt help u out?

Both my parents lost their jobs in 2008-2009, wasn't a lot of extra money around my house for a while. I'm lucky my tuition was covered by Financial Aid and my parents gave me a place to live. However things like phone bill, gas, car insurance and fast food I was on my own. Things have definitely gotten a lot better since then for my whole family though

Last edited:
Darwin Awards 2004 

Yes, these are all true. They are finally out again. It's an annual honor given to the person who died in the most extraordinarily stupid way. Last year's winner was the fellow who was killed by a Coke machine which toppled over on top of him as he was attempting to tip a free soda out of it. And the nominees this year in reverse order are: 

7. A young Canadian man, searching for a way of getting drunk cheaply, because he had no money with which to buy alcohol, mixed gasoline with milk. Not surprisingly, this concoction made him ill, and he vomited into the fireplace in his house. This resulting explosion and fire burned his house down killing both him and his sister.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom