Broken Bone Stories

Sophomore year of HS football I got my leg caught under a pile during a run. Broke 4 bones in my lower leg and tore pretty much every ligament in my ankle. My ankle got dislocated causing my foot to be turned completely backwards 180 degrees. :x Still got 5 screws, a plate, and a tightrope in there which acts as the ligament.

ankle: more like a fracture, but someone fell on my lower leg which rolled my ankle during a hockey game
wrist: fractured it after slamming into the boards during a hockey game at full speed
tailbone: snowboarding...fell off a rail and landed right on my *** on the rail. by far the worst of one of the three :lol:

Last edited:
I fractured my ankle during basketball practice doing a layup drill. Teammate threw the ball to the other end of the court for me to catch and lay in. Well I had to stretch out to reach the ball and by doing that, I tripped up, jumped in the air, layed the ball in and came down on my ankle.

mean.gif
Not even in a real game.......in practice
laugh.gif

I fractured my ankle during basketball practice doing a layup drill. Teammate threw the ball to the other end of the court for me to catch and lay in. Well I had to stretch out to reach the ball and by doing that, I tripped up, jumped in the air, layed the ball in and came down on my ankle.

:smh: Not even in a real game.......in practice:lol:

que henz0 basketball highlights

In 7th grade, I tried snowboarding for the first time and absolutely sucked, I fell repeatedly all day. So after about 5 or 6 hours of busting my ***, I decided to just go tubing with my sister and cousin. We had raced a couple times and they beat me each time, so this time I was going to make sure I was gonna smoke them. I came out the gate fast as **** and didn't drag my feet at all to slow down towards the bottom of the hill and ended up flying through the air and landed on my left wrist in a parking lot. I felt like I was in the air for 10 seconds and pretty much decided wait was going to land first and break. Worst part was this happened a day before my first basketball game and I eventually got my cast taken off a day after my last basketball game.

:smh: Not even in a real game.......in practice:lol:

4th grade - right arm: playing basketball, having a "dunk contest" on the monkey bars, rained the night before, hang time, slipped off

6th grade - right thumb: slipped in the cafeteria and tried to catch myself

8th grade - left wrist (most painful): fight, broke my wrist while breaking his jaw

Never have broken a bone in my body I'm sure I've sprained something but don't realize it.

When I was 5 by hanging upside down on a jungle gym and fell on ,and put my hand out to break my fall and crushed my thumb.
Broke middle finger when I was 9 when my brother threw a basketball hard at me when I was two feet away from him. I got to have my finger in a splint so I was always giving the bird while writing and doing other stuff.
Broke my big toe by stepping in a aerating hole when I was 11.

Broke my right wrist in 2nd grade when I was trying to swing through the monkey bars by skipping every other bar. Well, one of the bars was loose, and when I grabbed it, it rotated, I lost my grip and fell on my wrist. I held my hand up and my wrist just sagged....:smh: :x :smh: :x

In 8th grade, I was playing basketball in the neighborhood. The ball was going out of bounds and my boy tried to throw it off me to it will be out of bounds on me. The ball hit my right thumb, dislocating it and fracturing it at the same time. My thumb made and upside down "L". After the cast came off, my thumb was still a little crooked. The doctor said he could break it again to straighten it up or I could just let it be. The catch was if he broke it to straighten it up, my thumb would stop growing. I decided to leave it as is.

Dislocated my left pinky playing ball last year. Dude made a hard *****, bounce pass into the post. The only thing was the pass was low, so when I attempted to pick up the pass, it bounce right into my pinky. The distal interphalangeal joint was perpendicular to the rest of the finger. Luckily, this time I didn't fracture it.

Hopefully, I won't break anymore bones. That mess sucks.

Last edited:
Warming up and jumping up during warm ups for a bball game fractured my left ankle.....played it off and told ppl I hurt it going for a rebound and landed on someone's foot :lol:. Till this day nobody knows the truth.....I mean really who hurts themselves while warming up.... :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
My rib was hurting after a few rounds of sparring for boxing. I told my coach about it the next day and he said that I probably just got caught with a good shot. He put me back in the 2nd day and I got punched square in the ribs again. I have never felt such pain before. It felt like it was on fire. Cracked rib that took 2 months to fully heal.

Last edited:
FOUND IT!
i broke it twice. the first time wasnt so bad. the second time happened on nitro (the roller coaster in six flags)

How the hell you broke it on Nitro?
laugh.gif

Fractured my middle, ring and pink fingers when I tripped over a fat kid at the park playing ball when I was in 8th grade. Fingers bent back and yeah...girls on the swings (right next to the courts) were laughing too. Went straight home and... "MAAAWWMM!!!"

Last edited:
I broke my right wrist the summer before 3rd grade. I was at my friend's house down the street. Being that it's summer, they had the pool open. So I'm running home to change into swimming trunks, the combo of un leveled sidewalk and flip flops made for me going down hard. Wrist still stiffens up smh

Broke my shin bone when someone dived at my legs to tackle me in 8th grade. By far the most painful thing I've ever experienced

Broke my left wrist and thumb on my left hand when i tried to ollie off a 7 stair in HS. :smh: I think my pride/ego hurt more then my hand

Smashed my middle finger while bowling at the age of like 5. Went to throw the ball down the lane, and the old school lanes had like a metal door type panel to differentiate the lane and where you throw. Well, I tripped over it and landed with my finger in the ball, ball on my stomach with finger on the ground side. HULK SMASH my finger.

I fractured my left ring finger while playing d in basketball. This guy was driving in recklessly and I tried to help from the weak side. I stuck out my left hand to try to strip the ball but he cradle it so tight and the momentum he had going tot he rack jammed my ring finger. Its been 2 months and I still cant bend the tip of my ring finger. I can bend the 2nd crease of the ringer finger, but just not the 1st...

Exact same thing for me except its my right index finger.. And that was like 9 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom