Broken Firefox

My firefox is messed up. First of all I noticed all my bookmarks are gone
mad.gif
Anyone know how to recover them? Also I cannot go back, forward or refresh a page... Im on a Mac btw, how do I completely erase firefox so I canreinstall?

Mainly I just want my bookmarks back...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Mine has been crashing alot lately, but it's still better than IE..imo

I really don't want to switch to safari, but not being able to hit the back button is killing me

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Mine has been crashing alot lately, but it's still better than IE..imo

I really don't want to switch to safari, but not being able to hit the back button is killing me
Is safari better than firefox?

Originally Posted by lalo1333

i had the same problem, just uninstall then install. should fix it

Tried that, no luck. Anyone know where the bookmarks are stored? The folder/filename?

u are screwed fam, my firefox kept crashing so i gave up on it. Im using Google Chrome now and so far i havent had any problems and its as fast as firefox

mine crashed yesterday for the first time in a while since i re-installed.
i would switch to google chrome but idk how to add the add-ons and i need ad blocker, especially when coming onto NT

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Originally Posted by lalo1333

i had the same problem, just uninstall then install. should fix it

Tried that, no luck. Anyone know where the bookmarks are stored? The folder/filename?
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\randomstring\bookmarks.html

I thought I was the only one. mine has been crashing for the past 2-3 days. I'm using opera as I type and I like it better than FF...

however, it crashes too.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

mine crashed yesterday for the first time in a while since i re-installed.
i would switch to google chrome but idk how to add the add-ons and i need ad blocker, especially when coming onto NT

Me either. Google Chrome is not Niketalk friendly at all. I cant post pics, edit text or anything.

Back
Top Bottom