Bron says hes "tired" thread goes 14 pages

Randy Moss comes out the game on a big down because he was "tired" and no one seems to care at all

Just goes to prove how much people go out of their way to hate Lebron

Randy Moss comes out the game on a big down because he was "tired" and no one seems to care at all

Just goes to prove how much people go out of their way to hate Lebron

"he should %#** off, thats what he should do" 
laugh.gif

Because Moss is Moss. We aren't surprised by some of his antics, because it has been seen in the past. Plus, the dude's in his 30s, and quite frankly hasn't been relevant this season.

Because Moss is Moss. We aren't surprised by some of his antics, because it has been seen in the past. Plus, the dude's in his 30s, and quite frankly hasn't been relevant this season.

No one mentioned it (I had no idea), he deserves critisism too...in fact, you should title this thread about it.

No one mentioned it (I had no idea), he deserves critisism too...in fact, you should title this thread about it.

We already know Moss is that type of dude.

We know Moss at times could care less.

Some people just figured Lebron was different. He makes more excuses then some of the people in S&T. 

We already know Moss is that type of dude.

We know Moss at times could care less.

Some people just figured Lebron was different. He makes more excuses then some of the people in S&T. 

Add another excuse to his list of excuses.

Dude is a great athlete, but he never takes responsibility for anything. Just saying.

Add another excuse to his list of excuses.

Dude is a great athlete, but he never takes responsibility for anything. Just saying.

I don't recall Moss promising to bring not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, but 7 championships to his new team.

I don't recall Moss promising to bring not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, but 7 championships to his new team.

Back
Top Bottom