Broncos @ Browns -Thursday 8:15 PM ET on NFL NETWORK- Vol. Here's a story of a man named Brady...

Marshall is an idiot, fortunately he got some smart teammates. Dude was about to cost them a 15 yard celebration penalty

laugh.gif
@ the rest of the Broncos asking Brandon not to celebrate with whateverhe got out of his pants
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Marshall is an idiot, fortunately he got some smart teammates. Dude was about to cost them a 15 yard celebration penalty
caught that too.
Would have been a stupid play. Good job by Stoke.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

yeah honestly, if not for stokley coming over that quick the field position situation would be different.

damn the browns suck ... id cut winslow ... i dont care what he did previously he cost them the game

cutler sucks ... it was the browns ...

that being said, they better trade DA to the Vikings for everything they can get

I wonder what Marshall was trying to get out?
His cup? A bag of popcorn maybe for Joey's "popcorn muscles"? LOL

Originally Posted by brrraptors

cutler 447yds and 3TDs
eek.gif
and still people are doubting ?
Cutler is nice, but he's gettin a bit too Favre-esque. Some of those throws he made backpedaling with his back to the WR were crazy; theyweren't interceptions because the Browns suck.

And please God, I'll take DA over T-Jax/Frerotte. Make it happen!

Back
Top Bottom