Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

hope he stays healthy and happy, God bless

rrr.jpg

shuges shuges THIS PIC FOR YOU MY MAN, IF THEY DONT KNOW , NOW THEY KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🐐

kd 39.jpg

I've been waiting for you to post bc I try to avoid posting 3 straight times so that it doesn't look like I'm trying to dominate the thread. :lol:
Man, what can I say about that game? Lovely effort from the rookies again. I think part of the success is due to the rest of the league having ZERO scouting on the kids. But the other part is that they are all clearly talented. Would love to see all 4 remain together and grow like a sort of NBA Fantastic 4 if you will.

BG saved himself with that 3. I think Nash would have glued him to the bench forever if the Nets had lost that game. Dude put up some BRICKS from 3. But his hustle, energy, and positive spirit makes the decision to keep him in the game a bit easier. That dagger 3 was the classic nonononoYESYESYESYES!!!

I agree with you that Nash should sit KD for the Orlando game. I'm actually curious to see how the rooks would do against a team with no KD or Harden. Nash clearly loves KD and I get the feeling that KD has tremendous respect for Nash so the decision to sit him right now when the team is clicking with the rooks won't be easy.

Like all of us, KD is a flawed individual. But no one can deny that he has been an EXCELLENT leader on court. A team and its fanbase honestly can't ask for more. Dude is always supportive of his teammates and he delivers in the clutch as well. Again, it's a pleasure to watch him every game. Love the pic EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT . GET EM OUT. :lol:

I hope Clax doesn't feel any after effects from that fall. It looked super ugly.

Happy bday to Sarah Kustok.

Been composing this response since this afternoon. Phone calls and texts came in once the Kyrie news broke and I'm finally getting to post. :lol:

With Covid cases going up everywhere, I'm still shocked that they are allowing unvaxxed Kyrie to play. :wow:

Kyrie on tv against LAL for Christmas. :wow: :wow: :wow:

The roller-coaster ride begins!!!!

Last edited:
Brick Griffin :rofl:

Well we got what we asked for for tomorrow night. No Patty though is gonna mean a rough nite even though orl is playin 2nite. orl has a few under covid protocol too

Man when Clax went down and then they replayed it so you could HEAR it too, I honestly though he dislocated it, thank God he is young and in great shape, he turnin into more of man every single nite, and h is still the only one who can guard the pick and rolls, I LOVE LMA but age has slown him down, that mid range keeps him a dream come true though

I like the exception pick ups Langston Galloway and J Ennis and Shaq Harrison are good by me

I doubt Mr Irving will be ready to go by Christmas, but cant complain either way, if the move makes it possible to give KD more rest ima with it 110%

ISH ABOUT TO GET SERIOUS REAL REAL SOON

hands.jpg

:rofl: @ Brick Griffin.

No SEVEN tomorrow gonna be a heck of a test for the rooks. I actually can't wait to see how they do.

And I'd love to know whose hand is in that ALL IN pic with the long fingernails??

Playing basketball with long nails is no bueno. :lol:

no 7 and no Patty, lol, here comes the fun !!!

I m SERIOUSLY lookin for CM THA MAN TO GO THE F OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kessler too, that kid is tha real deal

long fingernails = Clax I THINK, yeah rather have a cat with nails like that on my team than not !!!

Im happy that Kyrie is coming back to help take some of the load off his friend, the guy who he originally got into this all with. I read a good take too, that it is ALOT better for KI to be around his teammates who are all vaxxed and all, instead of basically not being around them, I AGREE. Whatever his reasons are for his 'process' , which are his and his alone business, none of it had to do with not playing basketball or being around his teammates. NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY has the right to judge other than God himself and I hope HE blesses THEM ALL !!!

NOBODYS EVER BEEN ON A RIDE LIKE THIS BEFORE :wink:

kd ki.jpg

kd 12.jpg

THANK GOD

LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no 7 and no Patty, lol, here comes the fun !!!

I m SERIOUSLY lookin for CM THA MAN TO GO THE F OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kessler too, that kid is tha real deal

long fingernails = Clax I THINK, yeah rather have a cat with nails like that on my team than not !!!

Im happy that Kyrie is coming back to help take some of the load off his friend, the guy who he originally got into this all with. I read a good take too, that it is ALOT better for KI to be around his teammates who are all vaxxed and all, instead of basically not being around them, I AGREE. Whatever his reasons are for his 'process' , which are his and his alone business, none of it had to do with not playing basketball or being around his teammates. NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY has the right to judge other than God himself and I hope HE blesses THEM ALL !!!

NOBODYS EVER BEEN ON A RIDE LIKE THIS BEFORE :wink:

kd ki.jpg

You're a positive dude EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT . I couldn't agree more with all that you said about Kyrie. It's clearly a personal choice and I'm not here to judge that man or anyone else for that matter. As you said, may God bless them ALL.

:rofl: @ wanting the guy with long fingernails on your team instead of the other team. So true. But what about practice?? :lol:
Clax (or whoever that is) scratching the **** outta his teammates on swipe downs and steal attempts during scrimmages. :sick:

Can't wait for the game.

you already know in practice them long nails is runnin with me EVERY TIME !

so ............

KI may be able to play on Christmas, if nothing else

and interesting article below on his return, MOST BEING WHOSE AGENT WENT TO MARKS ??? I think it HAD TO be KDs, Harden hasnt signed on for the long haul YET, and like WE have been saying here the load is gonna get to be just too much, for anyone, especially the leading scorer in the league and best player on the Fn planet, HATS OFF TO HIS AGENT IF IT WAS HIM.

guess its really down to next man up now. only in times of true adversity do you see what men are made of........... WE BOUT TA SEE, GOD BLESS THEM ALL !!!

rooks.jpg

kess.jpg

ARMED AND DANGEROUS
AINT TOO MANY CAN BANG WITH US

reported YES Sir. verified by ANYONE !?!?!?!!?!? not that ive seen and until woj or shams reports it , it aint so ! lol

nets daily says yes, but they arent too reliable

ima under the impression he is in protocol because thats what it takes to get back on the court in HIS situation, THATS the thing here with ALL players under the protocol, did they test positive or just come in contact with someone who did? your guess as good as anyones right now

never a dull moment with Mr Irving, NEVAH!

EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT , I agree that it had to be KD's agent. Ky is 7s mans and based on how supportive KD has been historically of his teammates, I'm willing to bet it was his agent who approached management.

No one can deny that it will benefit KD and the sheriff ( :lol: ) down the road. We were on the Nash is riding KD too hard train since the beginning so I'm not surprised management finally realized that they have to figure out a way to give Durant some rest.

Thanks for posting that article. Good back story.

edit: Day'Ron too??? WTF!

THAT was hella fun even though they took the L, Patty with all them points and missing every 3 except 1, thats how tha rock bounces. Blake hitting MULTIPLE 3s?!?!?!?!!? OH HELL YEAH ! Only thing I didnt like was Cam looked real real TENTATIVE ALL NIGHT, KD AND JH have been telling him WHEN YOU OPEN LET IT FLY, I expect him to play way more wide open 2nite, IF HE IS NOT IN DAMN PROTOCOL ! If they had converted when it was 93-93 I really believe they woulda finished it out.

How the hell did Lopez not score 80 pts, couldnt NOBODY guard him on size alone, tank goodness he doesnt have a killer mentality or it coulda gotten ugly, looked like he was playin on a NERF hoop on too many occasions

Denver might get ugly tonight if protocol doesnt ruin them like it has others, cough cough

AND WELL ABOUT MR DAVID DUKE JR....................................

HE IS THA DUKE HE IS THE TOPS HE IS A#1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS HIM !!!

dd.jpeg

ON TO THA NEXT

Tonight's game has been postponed. And tbh, I'm fine with that. Patty needs a break, Blake and Clax are both banged up, and the Nets would have really been flirting with disaster in having to dead *** send a G league roster out there. Yoke would've done what Lopez somehow wasn't able to do: feast in the paint. I agree, I don't know how Robin didn't score 80 either. Dude ended up with 20 pts on 10-22 which was subpar considering how small BK was. :lol:

That was a great effort last night. First half looked as if the rookies were deferring too much to the vets and newcomers. Cam hasn't looked the same since he's had to share the shine with the other rooks. Hopefully he picks it up whenever BK plays again.

DDJ was fantastic. Glad he got to show out in front of the home crowd. He deserved all the applause he got. Kessler wasn't as outstanding but he hit another 3 and was active.

Patty shot like **** but he was the only legit bomber and he's better at catch and shoot than off the dribble. He had a bad turnover when he tried to over dribble at one point. And then Blake had that bad over and back as well. But again, both guys are fried and more mistakes happen when a person is just mentally tired. Props to them both for the effort.

Good job, good effort to the entire team.

you aint lyin good sir, other than KD, Patty needs that rest like a motherlover

SO witcha on the EFFORT last night, didnt expect that cast to keep goin at it like they did for some reason, I underestimated them greatly, wont happen again

If Cam Tha Man dont watch out his minutes gonna dwindle and DDJ gonna eat em up, seriously though it just seems like Cm plays wai wai better when at least KD is there and especially when KD and Tha Sheriff both are.

Looks like they postponed the wash. game on tues. also, so they SHOULD be back thursdai at portland, I think KD will still be out, wonder if KI can run that night though, THAT would be a nice little Christmas gift !!!

gonna be interesting to see how things unfold over the next few days with KI, bless his heart.

still think it shoulda been shutdown when chicago had their outbreak, but as sad as it is its about the $$ instead of keepin these cats healthy, THATS now obvious

we almost there...........................

big 3.jpg

If Cam Tha Man dont watch out his minutes gonna dwindle and DDJ gonna eat em up, seriously though it just seems like Cm plays wai wai better when at least KD is there and especially when KD and Tha Sheriff both are.

1000% agree. Cam definitely has played better when KD is on the floor. But he has to show that he can have success independent of KD. It will definitely be hard for Nash to justify giving Cam minutes over DDJ when everyone returns.... UNLESS Cam can show some sort of consistency here soon. Honestly, I'm rooting for all of the rooks to continue to show growth. It's a long season and they will all get a chance to play.

gonna be interesting to see how things unfold over the next few days with KI, bless his heart.

still think it shoulda been shutdown when chicago had their outbreak, but as sad as it is its about the $$ instead of keepin these cats healthy, THATS now obvious

I truly feel like money is the root of all evil and that greed is among the worst of the 7 deadly sins. Dollars definitely have dictated so much of what has happened with this pandemic. And as long as the death toll doesn't rise, these leagues and corporations will just continue to push through for the sake of making money. Like you said, that's all clearly obvious now. :smh:

AMEN !!!

Silver needs to read your post, greedy *** not giving a F about whats important bish !

without the PLAYERS there is no league and he is just another lawyer who look better at the bottom of the sea instead of behind his desk, not all of them are like him just bout 90% thats all

the possible ' shift' in Christmas day game times just makes him look worse and worse

just hope all players on all team can get healthy and taken out of the line of fire long enough to ensure the season and playoff and finals happen

ZERO confidence right now

I think everything will go on as scheduled maybe delayed or postponed but no shutdowns or anything.

As for the Xmas day game vs Lakers, idk :lol:

Nets might just have the kids play that one. KD is likely out and Harden and the rest might not play because the Nets do the "ramp up" thing where the players have pass conditioning tests.

good sir i hope you are right about no shutdown, so much it aint even funny

i THINK whoever plays vs portland will play vs the lakeshow, i just REALLY REALLY wanted to see KD vs Bron, but id be happy if the 11st wave of covid casualties are back ( Harde,LMA....... )

cant lie though gettin to see so much of DDJ / KESS / Cam aint the worst think in the world, and as long as there is no shutdown at least those 3 will be way ahead of where they would be without all this nonsense !

heres to YOU being correct !!! :emoji_cocktail::emoji_cocktail:

was lookin forward to Tha Reaper vs Tha King, instead we get Tha Sherrif vs Tha King, oh well

santa (2).jpg

harden milsap and carter back, F'd up that therell be no LMA Bembry or JJ, and comin in cold with no rooks either, gonna be a ishy run thats for sure

looks like KI will be back jan 5 vs ind or 12 vs chicgo, CANT WAIT !

have a good Christmas

make bklyn grt.jpg

back on tha block ! from shoot around todai ! Bembry outta protocol too, thank God, nobody else though

jh xmas.jpg

and a shot of the best aussie ballah evah !

patty 6.jpg

who wanna cookie ?

kd santa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom