Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

all the talkin should be done, put up or shut the F up time, got the BEST DUO ON THE Fn PLANET, not interested in any other teams or ish cities

LETS GET IT ON

work.jpg

Yes sir, completely agree with your mindset EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT .

I don't give a **** about any of the other squads. I'm just focused on pointing positive energy towards the Nets winning it all this year.

And I genuinely believe they can do it too.

17 wins to go. Let's get it.

The Clays was JUMPING tonight!

Loved the crowd energy all game long.

Hov, we love you and we love the City of Angels. But come with a BK hat next time. :lol:

16 to go. :pimp:

Kyrie was outstanding. :pimp:

Seth didn't score a point but his presence as good shooter made the Cavs stay honest allowing for other thing to open up.

Bruce continues to impress, Clax too. Damn near another triple double for Bruce

I'm THRILLED that these guys got the W last night and can chill out for the next few days without having to deal with the negative media pressure.

Before I say anything else, I have to give a shoutout to Clax. I asked earlier in the season for him to start dunking harder and he has absolutely been doing that. He tries to dunk the ball HARD every single time now and I love it.

Favorite play of the game was the BB to KD back to BB who threw the alley to Clax.

20 sec mark:

Ben has been practicing, running and jumping for a while now. I don't believe a word Nash says about Ben lol

Best player on the planet, best guard in the world yet THIS MAN will be the key in the festivities that are soon to begin. HE picked the right time to find HIS groove and start to show out ..........

clax 2.jpg

BEN 10 SOON

see ya Sundai sir shuges

My body is all the way ready for this series to start.

Did you guys see Anna Horford throw a small dart at BB? "Who is Bruce Brown?":lol:

Nets gonna show her who Bruce Brown is. And Kevin Durant. And Kyrie Irving. And Nic Claxton. And and and.

Btw, did any of you feel BB was out of line with what he said about Horford? I watched the presser and the media clipped what KD said to make it seem like he was super pissed at BB. But KD was laughing/smiling quite a bit so I wasn't sure if he was genuinely upset or not.

Personally, I didn't have a problem with what BB said nor what KD said after.

Also, I love how the media was trying to spin it like the Celtics went for the 2 seed bc they were not afraid to play the Nets.

Ahh, actually the Celtics went for the 2 seed to avoid playing the Raptors bc Jaylen Brown is not vaccinated. If it wasn't for that, I believe the C's would have tried their best to avoid BKN.

Beliee dat!

Fn joke when the wives / gfs have anything to say , the ones who spout off r obviously only there for the $$ that they are not worth in any way shape or form,or the headaches they caause
ever hear Savannah talk **** about another player ? Juanita ? nuff said

I dont mind what BB said, cause I like what KD said better, and yes He had a huge grin while saying it, so IMHO KD didnt mind it and loved to see that everyone is involved on all levels. we all know boston is a gr8 team, they just play in klanville usa with some of the lowest forms of life on earth for fans, for me, THAT makes it even more fun, win or lose. the intensity will be there from the jump and thast why eye wait all year for this time, not everybody gets water bottles thrown at them by young grand dragons who shouldnt be allowed to breathe the same air we all do

if u r playing to avoid another team you shouldnt be involved at all, FEAR should not play a part in your performance. jb being unvaxxed didnt get much coverage did it ? of course not he has never won anything and is meaningless to the pawnz, if he meant anything theyda been riding him like they did Uncle Drew, thybulle too, who gives a F ? obviously nobody

schedule is spread out nicely , that can only help getting Ben 10 in the mix

nets level.jpg

no problem with what Bruce said. Idc really. Media always trying create some sort of "rivalry" or whateva

Fn joke when the wives / gfs have anything to say , the ones who spout off r obviously only there for the $$ that they are not worth in any way shape or form,or the headaches they caause
ever hear Savannah talk **** about another player ? Juanita ? nuff said

Underrated post. I don't have a problem when wives speak up on certain issues like when Westbrook's wife did against Skip Bayless. But if it has anything to do with speaking on another player, it's usually best to stay out of it and not add fuel to the fire.

****, I don't think Savannah said a word about those ****ty *** Indiana fans when they wished death on her son. And she had every right to. Savannah definitely is a shining example of how these NBA wives should carry themselves. Salute to her for real.

I dont mind what BB said, cause I like what KD said better, and yes He had a huge grin while saying it, so IMHO KD didnt mind it and loved to see that everyone is involved on all levels. we all know boston is a gr8 team, they just play in klanville usa with some of the lowest forms of life on earth for fans, for me, THAT makes it even more fun, win or lose. the intensity will be there from the jump and thast why eye wait all year for this time, not everybody gets water bottles thrown at them by young grand dragons who shouldnt be allowed to breathe the same air we all do

:wow: :rofl: :wow: :rofl:

if u r playing to avoid another team you shouldnt be involved at all, FEAR should not play a part in your performance. jb being unvaxxed didnt get much coverage did it ? of course not he has never won anything and is meaningless to the pawnz, if he meant anything theyda been riding him like they did Uncle Drew, thybulle too, who gives a F ? obviously nobody

:emoji_100: on trying to avoid another team. I never liked that strategy either. Also agree about the pawnz and the coverage of other unvaxxed players vs Kyrie.

schedule is spread out nicely , that can only help getting Ben 10 in the mix

Yep. Now I'm seeing Game 3 is a possibility. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Savannah the 1st lady of the NBA 4 life

Yeah lookin like game 3 for Ben10, even if HE would be ready for sundai, prob not a good idea to debut in klantown, obviously :wink:

16 MORE TO GLORY

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome

been one helluva journey so far with these gentlemen, lets see where the road leads to next , may God and Allah bless and guide them all.

sage burn.jpg

That one kind of hurt bc you just KNEW they were gonna win.

Until they didn't. :ohwell:

Not even gonna type alot bc I'm still a little disappointed and I bet most Nets fans are as well.

I just want to give a shout out to Goran for his comments in the presser. He calls it like it is and he's always bringing up the team's weak effort on D.

You could tell KD was sick in the presser too. Just a tough, tough loss. |l

We have 3 days to chop it up about strategy and what went wrong. But for now, I'm calling it a night. Be back tomorrow with new energy. Keep the positive vibes alive.

yeah that's general feeling about yesterday's game. amongst other fans on twitter and such. Not really upset or frustrated. It's kinda weird feeling after the opening playoff game, but everything's ok.

Nets were outrebounded 43 to 29. They gotta get better in that aspect. But other than that not much to really harp on imo.

I'll be interested to see if the refs allow KD to get pushed around trying iso. Nets should go back to down screens like they did in the regular season to free up Kyrie and KD. A tad too much iso in this game

Back
Top Bottom