Brooklyn Projects LA - Capitalizing on Trayvon Martin's Death ?

It really shouldnt have been made anyway. You think any of Trayvon's family would wear that? Hell no

I see how it is a little opportunistic and somewhat insensitive... but the mortgage ain't got no feelings.

At the end of the day it's a hustle. And this isn't the first shirt sold to honor tray.

What a horrible graphic and what a horrible way to convey your thoughts on the matter. I want to say I'd be surprised if they sell out but people are that dumb to cop a shirt like that.

Like someone pointed out, this isn't the first shirt.

If you are outraged at one, be outraged at them all.

A quick google search finds plenty of Trayvon shirts.

Last edited:
what is trayvons martins family going to do with the money anyways?
legal fee's, towards a foundation in his name...

Funeral costs, etc

i'm sure with how big this trial was they would have the legal fees & funeral costs covered for already. at the end of the day the clothing brand is bringing awareness to the situation.

^Let's be real here, it's an opportunity to capitalize and nothing more...

we don't know all the financial obligations they have as a result of this and how much of it is actually coming out of their pocket

Last edited:
Pretty distasteful IMO, BP is a pretty unprofessional company so I'm not really that shocked. I don't support this at all.

legal fee's, towards a foundation in his name...

Funeral costs, etc

i'm sure with how big this trial was they would have the legal fees & funeral costs covered for already. at the end of the day the clothing brand is bringing awareness to the situation.
what awareness Everyone with an internet connection and tv knows about this. just seems like a ploy to make money off an unfortunate situation. not to mention the whole picture is tacky and seems like something u would see at a swap meet

Pretty distasteful IMO, BP is a pretty unprofessional company so I'm not really that shocked. I don't support this at all.

About as unprofessional as it gets and this while expected is in extreme poor taste.

Dom doesnt even deserve to be in business and with as many bridges he has burned im surprised he is even walking around let alone still in business.

About as unprofessional as it gets and this while expected is in extreme poor taste.

Dom doesnt even deserve to be in business and with as many bridges he has burned im surprised he is even walking around let alone still in business.
whose dom????
and what/how did he burn bridges????

whose dom????
and what/how did he burn bridges????

Word. background info? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom