Bros, I need your help. Vol. ISS'er scam attempt?

D

Deleted member 37467

I don't even know if this is a scam attempt, or if this dude needed a temporary loan and he's just OK w/ his PayPal being in the negative, but this is the story...

I won an auction for a pair of Yeezy's on Sunday, January 6th, paid instantly.

I message dude on eBay asking if he could get the sneakers out quickly because I'm moving soon.

He messages me saying he was busy on Monday but would keep me updated.

I haven't heard from dude since.

Now, this dude lives about 40 minutes away from me, so there's no reason why the sneakers shouldn't have arrived by now.

I've already filed a claim w/ PayPal and I'm not really worried about the money, I really just want to know what the **** this dude is doing/thinking.

His name is Terrell Winstead, ISS name is BrinksBoyBentley, AIM :smile:lol) is SoleProvider247.

I'm hoping that one of you know this clown and can ask him what the hell he's trying to accomplish here, and maybe speed up the PayPal claim.

Because as of now this idiot has until the 24th to respond, which I think is ridiculous being as he's been ducking me for 8 days already.

Thanks for your time, bros.

Also, if someone can get this dirt merchant to respond to the claim, there will be a reward.

Last edited by a moderator:
you're a good dude so here's a bump.

hope this gets settled quickly.

That's just lazy waiting for it to be shipped when you could have driven up there the next day. 

No bueno op. if someone is within driving distance I meet them in public place. Lesson
LEarned I hope

Yeah whenever a deal is local, I don't see the point of dealing with shipping, I rather make the drive, hand you money and I get the merchandise....eff all that PayPal/shipping crap...speciiiaalllyyy for a pair of Yeezys

36312_103376139712833_3024034_n.jpg

I wasn't dealing with ISS, this was an eBay auction.

Dude just happens to be an ISS'er.

That's your fault.

My bad, from now on before I bid on an auction, I'll message people asking for their addresses.

How do you know he's 40 minutes away but don't have his addy....excuse my ignorance, never dealt with eBay

Has he repeatedly avoided your calls/emails?

What's the status of your paypal claim?

When you bid on an eBay auction, it tells you the item location.

Item location:Jamaica, New York, United States

I'm in Suffolk County, its roughly 40 minutes away.

Has he repeatedly avoided your calls/emails?

What's the status of your paypal claim?

I've messaged him about 5x, I'm done messaging him now, though.

Status
This item not received dispute has been escalated to a claim.

We requested additional information from the seller about this transaction.

What happens next

The seller has been asked to respond by Jan 24, 2013. Once we receive the information, we'll continue our review of this case.

If that's the dude it might be a good thing you didn't knock on his door.... I'm sure he would have broken your tennis racket

Back
Top Bottom