Bro's, is this real life?

What?
sick.gif
mean.gif

Some women don't deserve to have children.

every bit of that story got more disgusting
...the baby being son of that autistic kid wtf :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
there really are some crazy people out there. :x

Stuff like this makes me feel as if getting yambs and/or having children isn't even anything to be proud of anymore. :smh:

:x
:smh:
...after reading **** like this I always think of how fortunate I was to have parents who raised me properly and didn't abuse any of their privileges while I was too young/helpless to do anything about it.

sick.gif

mean.gif

...after reading **** like this I always think of how fortunate I was to have parents who raised me properly and didn't abuse any of their privileges while I was too young/helpless to do anything about it.
It's sad to think that there's so much f'd up stuff out there, that we have to feel "fortunate" that we were raised the way we are supposed to be raised.

Both deserve to be tortured. I hate hearing about stuff like this. Its sickening.

One of the most disturbing things I've ever came across. Extremely disturbing and sad.

She also carved his name into her arm at his request but refused when he suggested bestiality.

WOW, she drew the line at bestiality . . . and why are these people allowed to live? they'll never be rehabilitated. Now I have to pay taxes to keep these people housed and fed?

Last edited:
I stopped reading at the title. This s*** is disturbing.

THERE IS NOTHING ATTRACTIVE ABOUT LITTLE KIDS! PERIOD.

How perverted/sick/demented does one have to be to find the innocence of a child attractive? :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Why the hell doesn't this warrant the death penalty. Well my NT brethren, prepare to pay for there survival for years to come. :smh:

The child is now 3 years old and is haunted by this til this day. I have so much to say about this and at the same time completely lost for words. :smh:

The infant, who is now three years old, was placed with a foster mother who has since adopted her.

She read out a victim”s impact statement saying the child would scream when anyone bathed her or changed her diaper.

Even now she has night terrors and asks every night to make sure no one comes into the home.

The woman, in tears, said the girl was getting better day by day now that she “is no longer Tessa”s play thing and she is no longer Tessa”s child”.

Back
Top Bottom