Brother kills Mom, Dad, Twin Bro..."it was extermination" with Samurai Swords INSANE

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by ekon one

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

punk @**

Mentally sick or not rot in hell son. 

alien.gif
 Educate yourself on the subject. You're making yourself look stupid.
should of been in a mental institution..not in a household if dude had serious mental state of mind. word to shutter island.
Then shouldn't the "blame" be placed on those looking after him? Do you expect a person with a "serious mental state of mind" to check themselves into an institution?

punk @**

alien.gif
should of been in a mental institution..not in a household if dude had serious mental state of mind. word to shutter island.
Then shouldn't the "blame" be placed on those looking after him? Do you expect a person with a "serious mental state of mind" to check themselves into an institution?

punk @**

alien.gif
Yeah, not playing blame game at all, but if something like this is left to run around unchecked, consequences are disastrous. But it's part of society to look down on having mental problems so a lot of people are ashamed to acknowledge anything to everybody's loss. Even if they get put on meds and everything(I'm not gonna even front, some of those meds are plain nasty with the side effects), a lot of people go on thinking they don't need them, or kick them after being on them for a bit, thinking that everything's 'fixed'. And then it all starts up again.Who knows? If he had gotten therapy and treatment, he might have been able to have a fully functional life, now we'll never know. Even if he gets treated now and it works, his fam is gone and life is ruined.

punk @**

alien.gif
Yeah, not playing blame game at all, but if something like this is left to run around unchecked, consequences are disastrous. But it's part of society to look down on having mental problems so a lot of people are ashamed to acknowledge anything to everybody's loss. Even if they get put on meds and everything(I'm not gonna even front, some of those meds are plain nasty with the side effects), a lot of people go on thinking they don't need them, or kick them after being on them for a bit, thinking that everything's 'fixed'. And then it all starts up again.Who knows? If he had gotten therapy and treatment, he might have been able to have a fully functional life, now we'll never know. Even if he gets treated now and it works, his fam is gone and life is ruined.

I would feel uncomfortable knowing there were swords where I live. Who uses swords these days? 

I would feel uncomfortable knowing there were swords where I live. Who uses swords these days? 

Lol would you rather have a gun on the house or a sword? I dont even see how that thought even plays in this situation. So unfortunate
tired.gif

Lol would you rather have a gun on the house or a sword? I dont even see how that thought even plays in this situation. So unfortunate
tired.gif

punk @**

alien.gif
not putting the blame on anyone.. but whats done has been done, by him... (Im not really religious but if you believe in it)  hell pretty much rot in hell for it. (regardless of his condition)

Mental illnesses are just a crutch dude. Unless you're clearly missing a chromosome. Schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder makes up most of my family but that's just cause they have failed at life and become depressed and need something to attribute it to.

punk @**

alien.gif
not putting the blame on anyone.. but whats done has been done, by him... (Im not really religious but if you believe in it)  hell pretty much rot in hell for it. (regardless of his condition)

Mental illnesses are just a crutch dude. Unless you're clearly missing a chromosome. Schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder makes up most of my family but that's just cause they have failed at life and become depressed and need something to attribute it to.

Back
Top Bottom