Broward County Check In

Originally Posted by dreballin91

I reside on the border of Lauderhill/Sunrise Go to wack a@# Plantation

How they in football? That @*%* was poppin when I went there.

Hollywood Beach Checking In. Used to live in the Pines before the mall then moved up to Bean-Town then 3rd Ave in Manhattan, but mostly chilled in Brooklyn andwhat not now I'm back down here.

ill be in boynton beach from october or maybe earlier. anyone knows where i can hit up for some nice paying jobs? im 18
pimp.gif

I stay in LAUDERHILL 954 near deepside!!! I ws born in brooklyn, NY but dont' get it twisted.. I gotta show 954 sum luv
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Hollywood Beach Checking In. Used to live in the Pines before the mall then moved up to Bean-Town then 3rd Ave in Manhattan, but mostly chilled in Brooklyn and what not now I'm back down here.

How you like it out there?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

How they in football? That @*%* was poppin when I went there.

There not bad. They lost to us in the play offs last year but I think they beat us earlier in the season if I'm not mistaken.

margate.
laugh.gif
guess i'm the only 1.
nerd.gif

i never knew there was a team florida
laugh.gif

mangudai954- had to take the sig
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Hollywood Beach Checking In. Used to live in the Pines before the mall then moved up to Bean-Town then 3rd Ave in Manhattan, but mostly chilled in Brooklyn and what not now I'm back down here.

How you like it out there?
Not bad I guess......except I'm the only Black Dude who lives out here so I get stared at alot
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dom90

margate.
laugh.gif
guess i'm the only 1.
nerd.gif

i never knew there was a team florida
laugh.gif

mangudai954- had to take the sig
smokin.gif

No doubt. Margate..thats one of those places you only go to if you live there or know someone over there. Last time I was there was when the storm knocked outpower out for 2 weeks and we were looking for gas/food.

Back
Top Bottom