Browns @ Broncos 4pm ET - CBS

You can tie though........

Nah I think the Browns will win this, but Denver's defense did look pretty solid vs the Bengals

Let's go Broncos
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Nah I think the Browns will win this, but Denver's defense did look pretty solid vs the Bengals

The Browns have been abysmal on the road lately...

Quinn did play outstanding last year in his first ever start which came against DEN.

S

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by dmxfury

The Browns have been abysmal on the road lately...

Quinn did play outstanding last year in his first ever start which came against DEN.

S

But that was against a horrendous Denver D.

laugh.gif
this pathetic excuse for a football team.

Even St Louis can score a touchdown.

smh.gif

I promise if they play like this when they return home vs Cincy, they may start getting the Indians treatment and blackouts will loom.

sick.gif

mark it down now...and this is coming from a browns fan

we will not win a single game all year

we cant score a freaking touchdown..

Mangini is far from a genius....every possession its run up the gun, then a short pass then a 3 yard out to cribbs leaving us with a 4th and 5-6.

Our running game is terrible because every running play is right up the gut...not once did i see a designed running play outside of the hashmarks

The browns organization is pathetic...start over. get rid of cribbs now while he as value because no matter how good he is it wont mean anything for atleastanother 3-4 years.

braylon looked good today, like the way he did when he made the pro bowl just the qb play was terrible.

the browns you get this:

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

thanks again for disappointing and embarrassing your fan base. you are lucky we are so loyal.

0-16 could be a possibility.

They MIGHT beat the Lions though.

It is inexcusably pathetic that grown men professionals cannot score a TD.

The Rams, Raiders, Cheifs and Lions can score a TD, but the Browns cannot?

smh.gif

it really is sad......but no way we beat the lions...we cant score on the broncos who are no good.

Back
Top Bottom