Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

The.Way.Of.The.Dragon.1972.Bruce.Lee.flex.front.jpg

Cobra-Hood.jpg
This is what I was talking about...
What does this prove? 
laugh.gif
this is the source of study for monks. they branch off into mastery of certain forces in the martial arts based on the particular skill set of certain animals. i.e. the tiger claw, and all that other stuff you slightly hear about in martial arts flicks
Bruce lee's speed is not just for the sake of being fast. It is following a technique of the cobra attack in this instance which is fast and deadly, yet calculating and paced at the same time.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

The.Way.Of.The.Dragon.1972.Bruce.Lee.flex.front.jpg

Cobra-Hood.jpg
This is what I was talking about...
What does this prove? 
laugh.gif
this is the source of study for monks. they branch off into mastery of certain forces in the martial arts based on the particular skill set of certain animals. i.e. the tiger claw, and all that other stuff you slightly hear about in martial arts flicks
Bruce lee's speed is not just for the sake of being fast. It is following a technique of the cobra attack in this instance which is fast and deadly, yet calculating and paced at the same time.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Bruce Lee was an actor
laugh.gif

yeah, his movies make him look badass, but it's just a movie

roll.gif

Son just volunteered himself for a SN change.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Bruce Lee was an actor
laugh.gif

yeah, his movies make him look badass, but it's just a movie

roll.gif

Son just volunteered himself for a SN change.

Damn why are some of y'all goin so hard on Bruce Lee? It's one thing for you to pick Silva but to act like Bruce Lee was just trash is maaad disrespect.sheeeesh

Damn why are some of y'all goin so hard on Bruce Lee? It's one thing for you to pick Silva but to act like Bruce Lee was just trash is maaad disrespect.sheeeesh

Back
Top Bottom