Bruh...Trader Joe's Did It Again. Vol. Cookies & Cream Cookie Butter

Trader joes only sells food for people who can't cook

as much as people hype up that store, it sucks IMO

i got there everytime and i cant find anything worth buying other than some kind of cookie or snack

i cant find anything worth buying other than some kind of cookie or snack

BINGO

It's all junk food and pre-made individual meals. They got some decent stuff, but it's like the fisher price of grocery stores.

Won't accept this TJs slander....

They have fruits and veggies as well as meats (no deli)...it's beyond easy to put together a meal that wasn't pre-made. Of course they do have a nice selection of pre-made items, but what grocery store doesn't?

If you can only find cookies/snacks in there, maybe you should think about your diet more than the items that YOU choose to buy when walking in.

i dont buy snacks if ever. im saying thats the only thing they have worth buying.

fruits an veggies? they barely have any. the selection is poor as well as the pricing

Pause but I never liked a lot of creme. Or maybe I should have said Play?

Anyway, that stuff doesn't look good at all.

So you just use it as a dip? I mean what else can you use it on? Other than PRetzels?

Pause but I never liked a lot of creme. Or maybe I should have said Play?

Anyway, that stuff doesn't look good at all.

So you just use it as a dip? I mean what else can you use it on? Other than PRetzels?

put it on bread to make a sandwich?

idk fat people just eat it out of the jar :lol:

I love Trader Joe's but what people said about the place is true. Everything is pre-packaged.

Now that I think of it, the stuff I buy from them.

Peanut Butter
Almond Milk
Bananas
Trail Mix
Marinara Sauce

Love these type of threads always get some good munchie ideas, keep em comin bros :pimp:

Last edited:
This bread is on point. I prefer to toast mines
tuscanpane.jpg

I go to TJ just for the almonds, cashews, nuts, seeds, fruita, veggies, and snack chips.

i got there everytime and i cant find anything worth buying other than some kind of cookie or snack

BINGO

It's all junk food and pre-made individual meals. They got some decent stuff, but it's like the fisher price of grocery stores.

They have fruits and veggies as well as meats (no deli)...it's beyond easy to put together a meal that wasn't pre-made. Of course they do have a nice selection of pre-made items, but what grocery store doesn't?

If you can only find cookies/snacks in there, maybe you should think about your diet more than the items that YOU choose to buy when walking in.

i dont buy snacks if ever. im saying thats the only thing they have worth buying.

fruits an veggies? they barely have any. the selection is poor as well as the pricing

You snack all the time bruh. I've seen your posts in the fitness thread. :lol: Ain't gotta lie to kick it.

Anyways, they have fruits and veggies....up to your standards, who knows? However, they do have more than just pre-packaged meals. You can easily get all your grocery shopping done for the week.

I usually split my shopping up between WF and TJs

BINGO

You snack all the time bruh. I've seen your posts in the fitness thread. :lol: Ain't gotta lie to kick it.

Anyways, they have fruits and veggies....up to your standards, who knows? However, they do have more than just pre-packaged meals. You can easily get all your grocery shopping done for the week.

I usually split my shopping up between WF and TJs

i snack but im saying i dont go to the store to buy snacks. only time is on sundays for football sunday

when i go to the store i control myself because i know soon as i go home im eating everything :lol:

like i said TJ's sucks. been there plenty of times. might as well go to kroger and get better variety of items and selection.

The store sucks but you keep going there? :lol:

its everytime someone hypes something up i go check it out. ive only went a few times in the last year hoping they would add more selection. im done going there tbh :lol:

^
Until someone hypes up a different item from there?

nah

they havent had anything great other than cookie butter which you could buy anywhere :lol:

the only thing i liked was the cinnamon alphabet cookies :lol: i wont miss em

Last time I was there was over a year ago. Hate driving there since it's like a 20 minute drive and the parking lot is little and always full. I do like their snacks and was tempted to get a jar of the cookie butter but was cutting down on sugar at the time. They did have a nice tea selection. I don't drink coffee so I need to try out more flavors of tea.

Back
Top Bottom